Spiritual Super Soldiers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiritual Super Soldiers...

Just when I though BJJ was immune to this sort of thing, BJJ Brown Belt Paul Gardiner would like us all to know about his super powers.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...location=group

He has a nice website explaining it:
    http://www.supersoldieractivation.com/

And a YouTube channel with some real gems:

I really want to be a fire bender... Clearly my classic BJJ coach as been holding out on me.

I could go on... but I'll leave some of the fun for you folk.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Just when I though BJJ was immune to this sort of thing, BJJ Brown Belt Paul Gardiner would like us all to know about his super powers.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...location=group

He has a nice website explaining it:
    http://www.supersoldieractivation.com/

And a YouTube channel with some real gems:

I really want to be a fire bender... Clearly my classic BJJ coach as been holding out on me.

I could go on... but I'll leave some of the fun for you folk.
    Jews at $99.
    Jehovies will go for $25. Baptists for less. This include tariffs?

Damn trade wars.
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

How can this be, he is only a brown belt?
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
        Jews at $99.
        Jehovies will go for $25. Baptists for less. This include tariffs?

Damn trade wars.
        Slow your roll there bro. Black Hebrew Israelites are hardly to be considered Jews. In fact most of them don't consider actual Jews to be the descendants of the original Israelites. They always accuse me of being of Russian descent(Khazar explicitly). When I explain that my family was settled in Morroco whe the Khazars were still hiding from their shadows in caves they typically go into stunned silence... Except for those that are really bad at geography and think Morroco is a province of Russia.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
          How can this be, he is only a brown belt?
          Are you suggesting that fire bending is a black belt skill in BJJ? Gonzo or Rayce will have to weigh in on that.

Comment

Slow your roll there bro. Black Hebrew Israelites are hardly to be considered Jews. In fact most of them don't consider "actual" Jews to be the descendants of the original Israelites. They always accuse me of being of Russian descent(Khazar explicitly). When I explain that my family was settled in Morroco whe the Khazars were still hiding from their shadows in caves they typically go into stunned silence... Except for those that are really bad at geography and think Morroco is a province of Russia.
            Fixed??

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
              Fixed??
              There are those of us who can at least trace our families back to folks who lived in Judea in the second temple period.

Comment

Are you suggesting that fire bending is a black belt skill in BJJ? Gonzo or Rayce will have to weigh in on that.
                Elemental manipulation is usually reserved for coral belts because those techniques are thought to be dangerous for beginners, and you need a certain foundation to hit them anyway.

That said, many gyms these days teach heel hooks to white belts, and the sky has not fallen.

Comment

There are those of us who can at least trace our families back to folks who lived in Judea in the second temple period.
                  I may be the only gentile in the neighborhood who owns a Tanakh. Johann Abraham Glymph arrived here in the US sometime in the mid 1700s. I'd have to look it up.

Can I play?
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Not to be mean, but what difference does having a genetic connection to a religion have?? Does it somehow make you more Jewish than anyone else??

Comment

Not to be mean, but what difference does having a genetic connection to a religion have?? Does it somehow make you more Jewish than anyone else??
                      Valid question. Judaism is both a religion and an ethnicity. To the religion, ultimately genetics mean squat. As far as the ethnicity, it does matter somewhat.

Comment

Valid question. Judaism is both a religion and an ethnicity. To the religion, ultimately genetics mean squat. As far as the ethnicity, it does matter somewhat.
                        I am descended from Lithuanian Jews.

My wife is descended from Sephardic conversos.

But we are not Jewish, religiously, even though we have some ancestry.

Because our god is Krom, who lives under the mountain, guards the riddle of steel, and commands us to eat bacon, and all parts of the pig.

Because Krom is wise as well as good.

But fuck him, really.

He never returns my phone calls and justs sits under his mountain trying to keep steel for himself.

But, the bacon is nice.
                        Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 11/27/2019 1:43pm, .

Comment

I'm not sure I understand how it's an ethnicity though. I get that you have lineage to old timey practitioners of said religion, but how can a religion be linked to genetics??

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            I am descended from Lithuanian Jews.

My wife is descended from Sephardic conversos.

But we are not Jewish, religiously, even though we have some ancestry.

Because our god is Krom, who lives under the mountain, guards the riddle of steel, and commands us to eat bacon, and all parts of the pig.

Because Krom is wise as well as good.

But fuck him, really.

He never returns my phone calls and justs sits under his mountain trying to keep steel for himself.

But, the bacon is nice.
                            Krom only gives steel to those who know how to use it.

Comment

Krom only gives steel to those who know how to use it.
                              Krom is a greedy, lazy, self-centered fuck.

Most of the mountain gods are.

Your average god will double dip their chips at a party and not think twice about it.

Gods are like kids frying ants with a magnifying glass or your average coke addict after a hefty snort.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X