Ninja Nicknames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    So an update to this. I was talking to Beebop, apparently they have to study another inferior martial art in order to progress in Dan ranks. That is why they are studying BJJ. I hope they didnt realize I was laughing at them.
    While it is funny that they consider BJJ to be inferior, I have to respect that they are cross training.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
      Do you have any 15 year olds that you can have murder them repeatedly?
      Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
      I was thinking maybe a solid white belt. Or woman that can show them the error of their ways.
      We've done all of the above. The last was a 15yr old white belt girl. They haven't rolled since, both claiming health/injury reasons. I personally think it is severely bruised ego with a side of delusion.
      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
        While it is funny that they consider BJJ to be inferior, I have to respect that they are cross training.
        But are you really cross training if you don't take it seriously?
        Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

We've done all of the above. The last was a 15yr old white belt girl. They haven't rolled since, both claiming health/injury reasons. I personally think it is severely bruised ego with a side of delusion.
          They're ninjas. Delusion is the main course.
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
            They're ninjas. Delusion is the main course.
            Isn't clouding the mind one the power of the 9th mudra in the Kuji Kiri ninja majutsu or something like that? In other words they train to BS themselves, right?

Comment

They are both black belts in a certain Israeli offshoot of Bujinkan. I keep trying to think up nick names for them, and draw a blank.

So help a brother out. Shoot me your ideas, and I'll let you know if any of them stick.
              I know exactly the "offshoot" of which you speak.

"Tony Orlando and Dawn".

Just a suggestion, but if we're talking about the same offshoot, I think this will make sense. Same mustache and everything.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/29/2019 8:40pm, .

Comment

Doron Navon. Things come full circle, once again. For the first time, for the last time.

The Bujinkan-Israel connection is very interesting, because it cross-references with Imi Litchfield, Eli Abigazar, Kodokan Judo, and the Munich Massacre.

https://www.akban.org/doron-navon-th...ujinkan-shihan

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                  Kang and Shredder
                  It's Krang.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                    Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes were pretty good, though.
                    They had the same masters. The Hard Master, the Soft Master, and the Blind Master.
                    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/30/2019 7:14am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X