Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ninja Nicknames

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ninja Nicknames

    I typically give my students nick names. Usually somewhat derogatory but not always. Like there is a really tall lanky guy, he is "String Bean". There is a guy that no matter how many times I've tried to correct him, shoots singles and doubles with his arms wide out, he is "Chicken Wing." There is a 55kg gril that can legit throw down with heavy weights, take their pressure and come out with a submission, she is "Mighty Mouse." Then there is the guy who showed up with a hair cut that resembled a certain white rapper who was popular in the late 80's and got hung out a window by Sug Knight, I call him "Vanilla Ice."

    So we had these two Ninja's walk in... I know this is almost a bad joke, two ninjas walk into a BJJ club... Well they've been here three months now, and all the hilarity that you can imagine they have brought, including trying to teach the senior black belt better ways to do arm bars. They are both black belts in a certain Israeli offshoot of Bujinkan. I keep trying to think up nick names for them, and draw a blank.

    So help a brother out. Shoot me your ideas, and I'll let you know if any of them stick.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

    "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

    #2
    Ashita Kim?
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

    Comment


      #3
      Agent J and Agent K (MIB)
      Tabi and the Blowdart (Hootie and the Blowfish)
      Tweedledum and Tweedleunconscious
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        #4
        Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
          They are both black belts in a certain Israeli offshoot of Bujinkan.
          Bubeleh-jinkan?

          Comment


            #6
            You also need to update your gym rules and post them where everyone can see them....

            Rule #1: At no time may any student disappear into a cloud of smoke.

            Comment


              #7
              Collectively, they should be referred to as “The Last Weaboos.”

              Comment


                #8
                Also, I feel like this thread is what this entire site was created for. You want ninja insults, you’re gonna’ get ‘em, son.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Ninjas are escape artists, so you can name one of them "Getaway".

                  The other one can be "Go-Away".

                  Inspiration.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                    I typically give my students nick names. Usually somewhat derogatory but not always. Like there is a really tall lanky guy, he is "String Bean". There is a guy that no matter how many times I've tried to correct him, shoots singles and doubles with his arms wide out, he is "Chicken Wing." There is a 55kg gril that can legit throw down with heavy weights, take their pressure and come out with a submission, she is "Mighty Mouse." Then there is the guy who showed up with a hair cut that resembled a certain white rapper who was popular in the late 80's and got hung out a window by Sug Knight, I call him "Vanilla Ice."

                    So we had these two Ninja's walk in... I know this is almost a bad joke, two ninjas walk into a BJJ club... Well they've been here three months now, and all the hilarity that you can imagine they have brought, including trying to teach the senior black belt better ways to do arm bars. They are both black belts in a certain Israeli offshoot of Bujinkan. I keep trying to think up nick names for them, and draw a blank.

                    So help a brother out. Shoot me your ideas, and I'll let you know if any of them stick.
                    samurai bait 1 & 2 .
                    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I could definitely come up with more if I knew their actual first names, but I can understand if you don’t want to do that.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        You could go with an 80s movie them and keep it super simple....

                        American Ninja
                        American Ninja 2

                        Oh, wait....they’re not American. Fuck me.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Booj-maga you say?

                          Maguro Heimensen and Moishe Takoyaki
                          (Tuna, Son of James). (Montgomery fried Octo-balls)

                          Osu!
                          Last edited by Mr. Machette; 11/05/2019 3:14pm, .

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Devil View Post
                            I could definitely come up with more if I knew their actual first names, but I can understand if you don’t want to do that.
                            Sorry bro. That would just cross a line too far. I will say that they are both really uncoordinated, I mean struggle with front roll and back roll uncoordinated, and one has long hair that may from time to time appear in a man-bun.
                            Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

                            "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Man Bun = Princess
                              Other guy = Little One
                              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X