Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's compare injuries

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by BKR View Post
    You seem to have moderated the self hate, which is a good thing.

    Ninja shit, try parkour...no need for martial arts.
    If you think you're not gonna get injured doing parkour think again. I've seen people get taken away from parkour training sessions in ambulances.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Mandem View Post
      If you think you're not gonna get injured doing parkour think again. I've seen people get taken away from parkour training sessions in ambulances.
      MTVs Ridiculousness is a great show for witnessing this.

      Watching people faceplant and worse trying Parkour is a cringefest.

      The pros look pretty good, but keep in mind its basically similar to skateboarding, with all those awful injuries only worse.

      Just do what Swayze did. Learn to dance. Well. Ladies love a man who can dance. Men will look at you in awe.

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Mandem View Post
        If you think you're not gonna get injured doing parkour think again. I've seen people get taken away from parkour training sessions in ambulances.
        Moderation in all things...

        Comment


          #49
          I've only had 1, but it was marble sized and right on my balloon knot, and showed up on day 1 of a multiple day music festival where I was camping in the countryside in my van and leaving wasn't an option. Lanced it myself, squeezed out a marble's worth of bloody grossness and went on with my weekend. Felt so much better.

          Yeah, this is totally a better thread now.

          Comment


            #50
            My sister is a colon-rectal surgeon. She first met her husband as a patient.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by ksennin View Post
              My sister is a colon-rectal surgeon. She first met her husband as a patient.
              Are you trying to say he is an asshole ?

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                MTVs Ridiculousness is a great show for witnessing this.

                Watching people faceplant and worse trying Parkour is a cringefest.

                The pros look pretty good, but keep in mind its basically similar to skateboarding, with all those awful injuries only worse.

                Just do what Swayze did. Learn to dance. Well. Ladies love a man who can dance. Men will look at you in awe.
                I agree. Learning to dance is a good thing.

                Being tall and a good/great dancer is even better.

                I'm short and a mediocre dancer. So all those tall, hot, latina chicks I would ask to dance were never available, LOL.

                Comment


                  #53
                  And when you say ‘tall’ chicks you mean 5’2” right?

                  Comment


                    #54
                    That was mean Lily. Bravo.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Taller than me as a young man, so 5'7" or so.

                      They were all the same height on their backs, tho.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by BKR View Post
                        Are you trying to say he is an asshole ?
                        That was how he first presented himself!

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          They were all the same height on their backs, tho.
                          That is why we do BJJ/ne-waza!

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                            I've only had 1, but it was marble sized and right on my balloon knot, and showed up on day 1 of a multiple day music festival where I was camping in the countryside in my van and leaving wasn't an option. Lanced it myself, squeezed out a marble's worth of bloody grossness and went on with my weekend. Felt so much better.

                            Yeah, this is totally a better thread now.
                            Goddamn. That is some fucking Walking Dead shit right there.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by BKR View Post
                              I'm short and a mediocre dancer. So all those tall, hot, latina chicks I would ask to dance were never available, LOL.
                              Being a good dancer is good enough. You can always become a better dancer.
                              Or get up on stage. You can look like Willie Nelson and still be a sex symbol in the right venues.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                                Being a good dancer is good enough. You can always become a better dancer.
                                Or get up on stage. You can look like Willie Nelson and still be a sex symbol in the right venues.
                                Willie Nelson agrees...

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X