Let's compare injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    I literally wanted to be Rama from The Raid. It's a good thing silat is rare as fuck 'round these parts.
    Ahaha I thought you meant the Avatar of Vishnu. Thanks for the qualifier.

Comment

I don’t think any of you lying cocksuckers have admitted you have hemorrhoids. You know you do, motherfuckers.

That shit has been an occasional problem for me since my early 20s. I’ve avoided surgery because the surgery and recovery was terrifying. But apparently there’s a minimally invasive procedure they can use to fix it now, so I’m about to get my asshole overhauled.

Comment

You might be sitting on the head too long. That'll do it.

I had a bad one a few weeks back (I posted about it, because you all need to know).

Three words: Witch Hazel wipes. Just keep one of two of them crammed up there all day. No mess, replace 2x a day.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
          You might be sitting on the head too long. That'll do it.

I had a bad one a few weeks back (I posted about it, because you all need to know).

Three words: Witch Hazel wipes. Just keep one of two of them crammed up there all day. No mess, replace 2x a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
            Different types of hemorrhoids cause different types of issues. It’s always been a manageable thing for me. A flare up once or twice a year that I could just deal with until it went away. This last time has been no fucking joke, though. I had to get Hydrocodone to deal with the pain, and it was the first time I’ve ever taken a prescription painkiller in my entire life. Time to get this shit fixed.
            Yeah people don't understand how painful they can be. When you can't sit down anywhere without seeing blinding white light, life gets a little difficult.

Another really good remedy is Defense Soap, believe it or not. Not only is it good for post grappling washdown, the ingredients in Defense Soap have natural soothing effects on that whole area.

It's the tea tree oil, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15525915. One wash with this stuff and you will notice immediate pain relief.

Comment

Yeah people don't understand how painful they can be. When you can't sit down anywhere without seeing blinding white light, life gets a little difficult.

Another really good remedy is Defense Soap, believe it or not. Not only is it good for post grappling washdown, the ingredients in Defense Soap have natural soothing effects on that whole area.

It's the tea tree oil, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15525915. One wash with this stuff and you will notice immediate pain relief.

Comment

They sell a really ominous looking anal prod with Preparation H that you're supposed to fill up with medicine and shove up there.

Barbaric.

Comment

This thread has truly gone to shit.

Comment

They sell a really ominous looking anal prod with Preparation H that you're supposed to fill up with medicine and shove up there.

Barbaric.
                    As much as hemorrhoids suck, I looked into surgery about ten years ago and my conclusion was, “Nah, bruh. I’m good.”

They have multiple methods of surgery, all of which were terrifying, especially after the descriptions I read of weeks of excruciating pain while bleeding from your ass and taking medicine so you have liquid shits while you try to recover.

But now they have a method with no cutting to deal with internal hemorrhoids. They identify where the blood vessels are that supply the hemorrhoids, close them off and then stitch the hemorrhoid up out of the way. It’s a few stitches instead of a shitload of cutting and stapling and you’re back to normal activities in less than a week. I can deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                      Funny you said that.

This another win with Defense Soap, tea tree oil is naturally antiseptic.

Want to know a fast way to get sepsis? Bleeding hemorrhoid fecal matter infiltration.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                        I for one am enjoying how The Devil and Rabbit are bonding over their anal issues.

We are all just one conversation away from friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                          I for one am enjoying how The Devil and Rabbit are bonding over their anal issues.

They both share a passion for it...

Comment

Dan Severn stirs in his sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post

Devil and I bonded a long time ago. Keep up..

I once made him post a meme of a pilot ejecting a cockpit.

Do you know how few times he's ever posted an image? Poor old thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                                They both share a passion for it...
                                And then?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X