Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O Canada!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    O Canada!

    Originally posted by lant3rn View Post
    That’s rich coming from a libertarian :D
    The emerging scandal is that Trudeau left his employ as a substitute teacher from 1999 to 2001 amid allegations that he had underage students perform sexual acts with / on him.

    Trudeau hired his father's law firm to handle the matter of his departure from the school, which seems strange.

    Do us a favor, and see what you can find out about this latest Trudeau scandal.

    #2
    Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    The emerging scandal is that Trudeau left his employ as a substitute teacher from 1999 to 2001 amid allegations that he had underage students perform sexual acts with / on him.

    Trudeau hired his father's law firm to handle the matter of his departure from the school, which seems strange.

    Do us a favor, and see what you can find out about this latest Trudeau scandal.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      The emerging scandal is that Trudeau left his employ as a substitute teacher from 1999 to 2001 amid allegations that he had underage students perform sexual acts with / on him.

      Trudeau hired his father's law firm to handle the matter of his departure from the school, which seems strange.

      Do us a favor, and see what you can find out about this latest Trudeau scandal.
      It seems to a narrative invented by bigots who hate the liberal party.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
        Everybody likes to compare the US to other countries, but the truth is you can't. We are just THAT MUCH BETTER than any other country any of you could bring as a comparison.
        By what measure? By most metrics the US lags many countries for quality of life. It’s a great place to be if you are wealthy but most people are not doing so well.

        Depends on which studies you believe but most overall quality of life surveys put the US well down the list. This one claims 17th.

        31st in life expectancy according to WHO.

        6th in median income according to this.

        And so it goes. The US is a great country. It’s just not as great as some of its citizens think it is.
        Last edited by NeilG; 10/09/2019 12:11am, .

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NeilG View Post
          By what measure? By most metrics the US lags many countries for quality of life. It’s a great place to be if you are wealthy but most people are not doing so well.
          This is Bnet's sense of humor. I thought people had caught up to that by now.

          I'd much rather be living in Spain or Greece to be perfectly honest.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by NeilG View Post
            When was Google allowed in China? It was not when I was there a couple years ago. A quick search shows that is still the case.
            Originally posted by lant3rn View Post
            No but they tried to work out a deal, I believe they still have a controlling interests in manufacturing plants their as well
            Apparently human trafficking in Canada has been on the rise, poorly reported and tracked, and Trudeau may have personal interests in the Mandingo circuits:

            https://globalnews.ca/news/4956517/h...labour-canada/

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Apparently human trafficking in Canada has been on the rise, poorly reported and tracked, and Trudeau may have personal interests in the Mandingo circuits:

              https://globalnews.ca/news/4956517/h...labour-canada/

              Comment


                #8

                Comment


                  #9
                  So our southern neighbours used make slaves fight each other to the death... what else did you used to do to them?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by lant3rn View Post
                    So our southern neighbours used make slaves fight each other to the death... what else did you used to do to them?
                    Sad, that these things still are occurring in Klanada.

                    Hence the single digit percentage population of black people in Klanada,

                    and the thousands and thousands of Canadian Native peoples that just "go missing" every year.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      Apparently human trafficking in Canada has been on the rise, poorly reported and tracked, and Trudeau may have personal interests in the Mandingo circuits:

                      https://globalnews.ca/news/4956517/h...labour-canada/
                      What the fuck has that got to do with Google in China? Also, Trudeau is not mentioned anywhere in that article.
                      Last edited by NeilG; 10/09/2019 6:52am, .

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by NeilG View Post
                        What the fuck has that got to do with Google in China?
                        Google plays a huge role in Canada's human trafficking, and international human trafficking in, to, and from Asia is no exception.

                        https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/o...affickers.html

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by NeilG View Post
                          Also, Trudeau is not mentioned anywhere in that article.
                          Yes, he is really exerting all of his government powers, and his family's wealth and influence to suppress his name from all of his growing scandals.

                          But, despite all of his government authority, and the organized crime power of his family, he cannot suppress them all.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            Sad, that these things still are occurring in Klanada.

                            Hence the single digit percentage population of black people in Klanada,

                            and the thousands and thousands of Canadian Native peoples that just "go missing" every year.
                            It is sad, do you think it’s sad it still happens around your area as well?

                            The low black population might have to do with the fact; that in the countries history, we did not have to enslave people from another continent because we were too lazy to do our own work.
                            Last edited by lant3rn; 10/09/2019 7:00am, .

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by lant3rn View Post
                              It is sad, do think it’s sad it still happens around your area as well?

                              The low black population might have to do with the fact; that in the countries history, we did not have to enslave people from another continent because we were too lazy to do our own work.
                              You should study your own Klu Klux Klanada history.

                              Slavery was legal in Klanada all the way up to August of 1834,

                              when the English Parliament and Monarch forced subservient Klanada to end the vile practice.

                              The United States decided on its own to make slavery illegal in 1865, feeling strongly enough about the issue to make that self-determination despite the cost of bloody civil war to do so.

                              Klanada just did what it always does, obeys whatever fat ass sits in power in England.

                              Her Royal Majesty could tell Canada to bend over any time, and Canada would just do it.

                              Mainly because Canada is a pussy.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X