No announcement yet.

Thinking about coming out of retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's hit me like 15 times today. This is absurd.

Comment

I've missed the drama can you guys give me the extremely Abridged version of The Last Five Years on here? ��
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
        I've missed the drama can you guys give me the extremely Abridged version of The Last Five Years on here? ��

Comment

Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
          A small bunch of mostly worthless cunts passing the time by arguing about a whole lot of nothing.

Comment

It was Holy Moment.

Comment

You are a fast one Omega :)
              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                You are a fast one Omega :)
                Is that sarcasm. Are you being facetious? I don't speak fluent Australian so I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure we outlawed sarcasm here and I'm not speaking ironically.

Comment

Look! A giant squirrel behind you!!!
                  "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Squirrel grip!!

If do right, no can defense.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X