Security Guard Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Even you better start thinking outside the box when confronted by a disproportionately superior force.
    Follow the MAD doctrine. Results are guaranteed to be exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
      Follow the MAD doctrine. Results are guaranteed to be exciting.
      That's why I every day carry my recreational McNuke(tm).

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        That's why I every day carry my recreational McNuke(tm).
        Do whatchugadado, bruh.

Comment

So, how about some SGKF techniques?

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

Comment

• Tactical golf cart driving
              • Improper radio usage
              • How to best wear a uniform that doesn't fit
              • 101 more things you can do with a meaningless tin badge
              • Bribing the IT guys to keep your cameras running so you don't have to walk around
              • How to dial 911 (prerequisite course - How to ask the crowd if anyone knows CPR)
              • How to fake convincing log entries
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                So, the deadly internalzs, eh?

Comment

So, the deadly internalzs, eh?
                  If do right, no can defend...

Comment

I thought thread was going to get interesting. Security guard vs bouncer vs street cop vs corrections, having done all I was ready to solve all these misconceptions and straiten shit out.

Oh well. I know a guy who used to work in the prisons, but now works as a security guard making more money and enjoying more AC with weekends off. I know a guy who used to be Army special forces who works security in a hospital making less money than all of them because he is a liability. But loves it. I also fired someone not too long ago that was prior LEO, got hired where I work and left her loaded pistol sitting on the toilet in the public restroom right outside the secure perimeter. Someone found it and called me. I secured it and the ammo, then fired her.

I can anecdote all day! Let's do this!

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                      I thought thread was going to get interesting. Security guard vs bouncer vs street cop vs corrections, having done all I was ready to solve all these misconceptions and straiten shit out.

Oh well. I know a guy who used to work in the prisons, but now works as a security guard making more money and enjoying more AC with weekends off. I know a guy who used to be Army special forces who works security in a hospital making less money than all of them because he is a liability. But loves it. I also fired someone not too long ago that was prior LEO, got hired where I work and left her loaded pistol sitting on the toilet in the public restroom right outside the secure perimeter. Someone found it and called me. I secured it and the ammo, then fired her.

I can anecdote all day! Let's do this!
                      Wait, wait, you mean you are going to be speak from a legitimate area of expertise instead of just making crass troll posts towards other posters?

We can try it, but this might be the wrong website for it...

I say go for it, though.

It will class up the joint.

Comment

Yeah, shit might get too real though. Having been on all the special tactics teams and to the advanced ground fighting schools. Which I will tell you a secret some aren't going to want to hear. The advanced ground fighting school they send us to was.....wait for it.....wait for it.....the Gracie JJ LEO program. I know. Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                          Yeah, shit might get too real though. Having been on all the special tactics teams and to the advanced ground fighting schools. Which I will tell you a secret some aren't going to want to hear. The advanced ground fighting school they send us to was.....wait for it.....wait for it.....the Gracie JJ LEO program. I know. Shocking.
                          My brother-in-law owns a large Club in the Tampa Bay area.
                          He asked me to start bouncing on the weekends. All the girls there tip out security so it ends up being pretty lucrative between base pay and tip out.

My main goal is going to be use all lapel based techniques during any confrontation. Why ? Cause i think its hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                            My brother-in-law owns a large Club in the Tampa Bay area.
                            He asked me to start bouncing on the weekends. All the girls there tip out security so it ends up being pretty lucrative between base pay and tip out.
                            My main goal is going to be use all lapel based techniques during any confrontation. Why ? Cause i think its hilarious.
                            Extra points if you're rocking a mullet and a blazer.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X