Security Guard Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security Guard Fu

A forum thread in case people want to debate the deadly skills of the martial art founded by Mr. Machette, otherwise known as Security Guard Fu, and the art of getting lost in the woods at night.
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 9/02/2019 6:30am, .

?

?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
      ?

?
      Only in the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        A forum thread in case people want to debate the deadly skills of the martial art founded by Mr. Machette, otherwise known as Security Guard Fu, and the art of getting lost in the woods at night.
        You're tge weakest academic I've ever met in my life you fake ass pussy.

How about we discuss that S.W.A.T. team you invite over for gay house parties?

Still no proof they exist anywhere other than your "Thin Blue fanfic".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
          You're tge weakest academic I've ever met in my life you fake ass pussy.

How about we discuss that S.W.A.T. team you invite over for gay house parties?

Still no proof they exist anywhere other than your "Thin Blue fanfic".
          It's a holiday.

When Sub logs back on to FB,

I'll ping him if he would like to bonafide that I train LEOs in grapple fu,

including members of the local SWAT team in the past, and currently.

It's quite common for Gracie Jiu-Jitsu black belts to train LEOs in grapple fu.

You're very silly.

And homophobic, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
            Only in the movies.
            For real though. Iirc those scenes were supposed to take place in Paul Blart's fracturing mind. It's just a daydream.

Because in real life those fools face at least the same legal penalties as the rest of us plebes for going all Felonius Monk.

Mall cop is a shit job for small thinkers. Why settle for a minimum wage corporate dead end when your license gives you access to pursue a deeper, more rewarding career in justice?

Corrections, Private Investigation / Surveillance, Armed Security, Bouncing...

All of those pay a LOT better than $12 and hour and represent actual growth opportunities.

Comment

It's a holiday.
              When Sub logs back on to FB,
              I'll ping him if he would like to bonafide that I train LEOs in grapple fu,
              including members of the local SWAT team in the past, and currently.
              It's quite common for Gracie Jiu-Jitsu black belts to train LEOs in grapple fu.
              You're very silly.
              And homophobic, apparently.
              Hardly. Your the one hiding in a closet bro. Love is love. Stop hating yourself.

I really don't give a shit about the veracity of your fantasy life. Even if you're telling the truth I will never in a million years acknowledge it. And I will continue to needle you.

Because it's working. Because you're too small to let it go.

Wrabbit.

Comment

Even if you're telling the truth I will never in a million years acknowledge it.
                Yes, that was already evident from your prior posts.
                And I will continue to needle you.
                Yes, it was already clear that you are simply making garbage off topic troll posts on the other threads.
                Because it's working. Because you're too small to let it go.
                You are a stimulus on the primary subjects that I am observing, but you are not really the primary subjects that I am observing.
                Wrabbit.
                As I have stated previously, I am not Wrabbit.

You on the other hand, if you are not Wrabbit,

then you are still on a website whose original purpose was to expose martial arts wanna be's claiming that you are a skilled street warrior security guard.

And you have made a point to tell at least two Gracie Jiu-Jitsu black belts that you know "real" martial arts, and that we do not.

So, it whether you are Rabbit trolling or just trolling, you are making a point to act like a Bullshido stereotype with your Bullshido.net posts.

Comment

You gonna go cry now, bitch? Go cry to the big bad mod that someone was rude in your troll thread.

You are laughably pathetic.

Comment

And you have made a point to tell at least two Gracie Jiu-Jitsu black belts that you know "real" martial arts, and that we do not.
                    Nope. That is a lie. I said you "aren't a real martial artist" and I have not seen any evidence that you are.

Do you know what forum you are in, Wrabbit?

Comment

You gonna go cry now, bitch? Go cry to the big bad mod that someone was rude in your troll thread.

You are laughably pathetic.
                      All mods will verify that I have made no complaint nor private message to them regarding you.

In fact, complaining to mods is not my style.

I may tease mods, or prank mods, agree or disagree with mods, however from time to time...

Comment

Nope. That is a lie. I said you "aren't a real martial artist" and I have not seen any evidence that you are.

Do you know what forum you are in, Wrabbit?
                        I have already posted that while I may practice and teach martial arts techniques, and combat sports, that I find that people who call themselves a martial artist are being awfully LARP-y.

So, I will pass on addressing whether or not I am a "martial artist" other than repeating that I practice and teach martial arts and combat sports techniques.
                        Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 9/02/2019 2:40pm, .

Comment

I have already posted that while I may practice and teach martial arts techniques, and combat sports, that I find that people who call themselves a martial artist are being awfully LARP-y.

So, I will pass on addressing whether or not I am a "martial artist" other than repeating that I practice and teach martial arts and combat sports techniques.
                          Fair. Not really anything I would argue against there.

I don't really identify myself as anything. I know a few things that carry me through.

Fighting casually is not one of them. Fighting fair is not either. In fact if you can subvert the opponent's terms and flip the conditions of the fight altogether...

...well that's art of war shit. Jedi mind tricks.

It's not like psychology isn't a part of sport. But it takes a back seat to raw athletic skills and talent.

If you find yourself outmatched or outnumbered. Cornered by a group of armed, hungry and viscious people psychology is your first attack. It is key to gain the advantage you need to save your own life. As is clearing your mind of any "mortal fears" because it's all on a razors edge at that point.

Ask your leo friends. They use extremely deliberate language, body posturing and even dazzling lights and noise to disorient suspects. "Mind tricks".

Anyways. That's where I've been. Surrounded by drug addicts that look like they're equiped to take B trentch back from the Hun. Almost nightly, walking home wiith a pocket full of tips. Just me and my big dick energy. That's why I'm not really impressed by papers or belts or accolades. It means nothing to the dead.

I don't care how good you are at making pretzels out of men. Even you better start thinking outside the box when confronted by a disproportionately superior force.

Comment

Fair. Not really anything I would argue against there.

I don't really identify myself as anything. I know a few things that carry me through.

Fighting casually is not one of them. Fighting fair is not either. In fact if you can subvert the opponent's terms and flip the conditions of the fight altogether...

...well that's art of war shit. Jedi mind tricks.

It's not like psychology isn't a part of sport. But it takes a back seat to raw athletic skills and talent.

If you find yourself outmatched or outnumbered. Cornered by a group of armed, hungry and viscious people psychology is your first attack. It is key to gain the advantage you need to save your own life. As is clearing your mind of any "mortal fears" because it's all on a razors edge at that point.

Ask your leo friends. They use extremely deliberate language, body posturing and even dazzling lights and noise to disorient suspects. "Mind tricks".

Anyways. That's where I've been. Surrounded by drug addicts that look like they're equiped to take B trentch back from the Hun. Almost nightly, walking home wiith a pocket full of tips. Just me and my big dick energy. That's why I'm not really impressed by papers or belts or accolades. It means nothing to the dead.

I don't care how good you are at making pretzels out of men. Even you better start thinking outside the box when confronted by a disproportionately superior force.

Comment

Thanks, man. Same. But wish in one hand and crap in another...

TBH honest I'd be safer getting dropped on my big fat head by you or Rayce. At least then there's someone around to tell the tale! lol

Today I've got nothing to worry about though. Got a night off and enough pocket change to get big a steak and all the fixings.

Hope you are enjoying your Labor Day as well!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X