Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you even _, bro?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    What question.
    That's a decent first step but I know you're only being facetious.

    Demonstrating a pedantic love of Asian folk lore is not the same as unfolding the koan. Why? Because you don't get to use other people's answers.

    You have to do the work yourself.

    Done trying to explain to you that plagiarism doesn't count.

    We're right where we began. You're lazy, arrogant and you suck. You can't answer Goso's Buffalo mostly because you are too stuck up to try.

    Everyone else in this thread made significant steps towards their own enlightenment but you continue to wallow in ego. Why?

    Maybe that is the Koan you need to work out first.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
      Because you don't get to use other people's answers.
      If there was a Negative One, or mu yi, you just hit it.

      You need words?

      Comment


        Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
        If there was a Negative One, or mu yi, you just hit it.
        You need words?
        Only to make you rage quit.

        To express myself I use these hands.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
          Only to make you rage quit.

          To express myself I use these hands.
          I thought it was a fleshlight.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
            That's a decent first step but I know you're only being facetious.

            Demonstrating a pedantic love of Asian folk lore is not the same as unfolding the koan. Why? Because you don't get to use other people's answers.

            You have to do the work yourself.

            Done trying to explain to you that plagiarism doesn't count.

            We're right where we began. You're lazy, arrogant and you suck. You can't answer Goso's Buffalo mostly because you are too stuck up to try.

            Everyone else in this thread made significant steps towards their own enlightenment but you continue to wallow in ego. Why?

            Maybe that is the Koan you need to work out first.
            My dog , man, he is making fun of you, it is hilarious.

            Significant steps toward enlightenment my ass...

            Comment


              Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
              I thought it was a fleshlight.
              You have to stop, that one nearly herniated me...

              Comment


                Originally posted by BKR View Post
                You have to stop, that one nearly herniated me...
                OH, just wait.

                Comment

                Collapse

                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                Working...
                X