Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rener's new sweatshirt, legit or just for nuttriders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Gonzo
    replied
    The concealed carry possibilities alone...

Leave a comment:

• PDA
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    So, I saw that Rener just decided to take over the sweatshirt world now. The Gracie plan of taking over the world is slowly progressing. I saw this on facebook and figured Rayce has a dozen by now. So maybe he can review?

I mean, it's a cool concept. The sweatshirt turns into a backpack. This keeps you from having to embarrass yourselves by tying it around your waist.

I was going to get one but it was like $55 after shipping. Then I remembered I live in Florida.

https://www.bjjee.com/articles/rener...hirtback-pack/

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Originally posted by Lily View Post
    Men should seriously consider wearing a sports bra. You can stick a credit card down there and voila, hands free and the benefits of being aerodynamic . Car keys stay in the car, I don’t bother locking my car. House keys stay in a fake rock in my garden. Sweater Backpacks are for losers.
    Post forwarded to Battlefields.

Leave a comment:

• Lily
    replied

Leave a comment:

• big maclol
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    not quite Jiu jitsu nerdy enough for me. I have one of these though.http://store.jitsugi.com/Gold-Weave-...BLUE_p_44.html
    Naga has (had?) these too. I had one, was pretty fun to wear... idk what happened to it.

Leave a comment:

• BJMills
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
    To put things into perspective, Brisbane (Battlefields) is about the same distance from the equator as Tampa. The sunny coast (me) is about the same as West Palm Beach from the equator. Very similar climates.

Leave a comment:

• cualltaigh
    replied
    To put things into perspective, Brisbane (Battlefields) is about the same distance from the equator as Tampa. The sunny coast (me) is about the same as West Palm Beach from the equator. Very similar climates.

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied
    Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
    9 months? Lol, we're deep into the middle of ''winter'' and it's going to be 26C (79F) today. Hardly sweater weather
    Yeah, that's sweater weather for me.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    Originally posted by battlefields View Post
    If you're going to do this, why not just carry around a small backpack with a sweater, then throw in whatever the fuck else you might want to take along at the time as well?

Maybe it's just me living in a climate that is like, non "sweater" weather for 9 months out of the year.

Where I live, up in the panhandle we frequently will have 20 degree temp changes in the winter months. Where it will be 45 degrees in the morning and 65 in the afternoon. Then back to chilli in the evening. I leave sweatshirts all over the place from wearing them in the morning and then forgetting them somewhere when I don’t need them in the afternoon. So I would probably like one of these but the tiny shoulder straps remind me of the backpacks the little Japanese kids wore all the time when I lived in japan. So for that reason, I’m out.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    not quite Jiu jitsu nerdy enough for me. I have one of these though.http://store.jitsugi.com/Gold-Weave-...BLUE_p_44.html
    That’s pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    If you're going to do this, why not just carry around a small backpack with a sweater, then throw in whatever the fuck else you might want to take along at the time as well?

Maybe it's just me living in a climate that is like, non "sweater" weather for 9 months out of the year.
    Yeah..... in my neck of the woods we have four seasons. Sweat shirts are only needed to sneak food into the movie theater or get shot as a teen for wanting skittles.

Leave a comment:

• cualltaigh
    replied
    9 months? Lol, we're deep into the middle of ''winter'' and it's going to be 26C (79F) today. Hardly sweater weather

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    So, I saw that Rener just decided to take over the sweatshirt world now. The Gracie plan of taking over the world is slowly progressing. I saw this on facebook and figured Rayce has a dozen by now. So maybe he can review?

I mean, it's a cool concept. The sweatshirt turns into a backpack. This keeps you from having to embarrass yourselves by tying it around your waist.

I was going to get one but it was like $55 after shipping. Then I remembered I live in Florida.

https://www.bjjee.com/articles/rener...hirtback-pack/

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X