Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lily View Post
    Change women to people.
    Devil says it's not possible. Closest we can get is a Hobart tattoo to go with the sandwich kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
      But you might get your eye poked out with a Harry Potter wand.
      Wrong park.

If that were to happen at Hogwarts Castle at Universal: Island of adventure though? I might not let go due the shock of my eye hurting :-p
      The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
        Devil says it's not possible. Closest we can get is a Hobart tattoo to go with the sandwich kit.
        I don’t know what that means. The fuck is a Hobart tattoo?

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
          Wrong park.

If that were to happen at Hogwarts Castle at Universal: Island of adventure though? I might not let go due the shock of my eye hurting :-p
          Carotid compressus!

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
            Carotid compressus!
            My Patronus is an anaconda.
            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

A limp one? So which of the combatants would you have choked out? And how would you defend against one of those women kicking in you in the head while you were defenceless?
              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                A limp one? So which of the combatants would you have choked out? And how would you defend against one of those women kicking in you in the head while you were defenceless?
                Lol watch the video. The guy going ape got snatched by the neck and taken down. None of his family came to his aide.

Cool story though. I appreciate your fake scenario and loads of experience breaking up fights and subduing the combatants.

Comment

No fists were injured in the making of this movie.

Hair extensions not so lucky.
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Hobart makes industrial​ grade food processing equipment.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1280_7BnKtEmokw7K.jpg
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	4330888

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                      My Patronus is an anaconda.
                      What does it mean if my patronus is passed out Jimmy Buffet?
                      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Video is down, but they were covering it on Frank Mir's podcast at about the hour mark, along with good comments about domestics.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X