No announcement yet.

Incel QANON loser decides to go on shooting spree, dies immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said that I was an expert, or that I was the smartest person ever. I like to think that I'm reasonably intelligent, but I never made that claim, or insinuated that I did. All I did was say what I had noticed in what I had read in one particular group, and I made an assumption about other groups based on what somebody else in earlier posts said.

What gave you the impression that I believed I was an expert, or the smartest person alive? Please tell me so I can make myself more clear and avoid making that mistake in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaton_fan388 View Post
      I never said that I was an expert, or that I was the smartest person ever. I like to think that I'm reasonably intelligent, but I never made that claim, or insinuated that I did. All I did was say what I had noticed in what I had read in one particular group, and I made an assumption about other groups based on what somebody else in earlier posts said.

What gave you the impression that I believed I was an expert, or the smartest person alive? Please tell me so I can make myself more clear and avoid making that mistake in the future
      We had a sometime poster that is actually the smartest person, evar, and I believe some of our members here are confusing you with him, based on your few posts, to date. Nothing to worry about (unless you are said poster, which I have no reason to suspect, at this point). Shrug it off, move along, nothing to see, here.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

See, you didn't really answer the questions and that makes me suspicious.

You answered the question with a question.

Please, answer the questions.

It's very simple.

I can honestly answer a resounding "no" to all of that. I'm not even an expert at scratching my own ass.

Now you try.
        Last edited by Dung Beatles; 6/18/2019 4:18pm, .
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

If you're asking about the 1-10, I would say that I'm probably a 1 on psychology. All I know is sort of how ADD works from my experience with it. In terms of anthropology, like a 2 right now, but I want to study it in college. As far as being the smartest person in the world, probably like a 2. I didn't have many friends in elementary/middle school, so I filled the time by reading books and I knew a lot about the world and I had a large vocabulary from an earlier age than a lot of other people. My common sense is like a 2. I guess intelligence wise I'm alright. I've been told by other people that I'm a lot smarter than other people my age, but they only say that when I screw up, so take that as you will. My IQ is like a 90 so who knows. As for electronic security and having one hand on the heartbeat of the CIA, nothing. If you're referring to what I said about mental illness and how we was just some nut, that was just what my gut was telling me.
          I hope that answers your question. If not, please feel free to call me whatever names you feel are warranted.
          Last edited by Sabaton_fan388; 6/18/2019 4:42pm, . Reason: Added the electronic security and the sentence after that because i reread his question and answered that part

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            We had a sometime poster that is actually the smartest person, evar, and I believe some of our members here are confusing you with him, based on your few posts, to date. Nothing to worry about (unless you are said poster, which I have no reason to suspect, at this point). Shrug it off, move along, nothing to see, here.
            Smartest person to ever wipe his ass with sandpaper, maybe.

Comment

I
              If you're asking about the 1-10, I would say that I'm probably a 1 on psychology. All I know is sort of how ADD works from my experience with it. In terms of anthropology, like a 2 right now, but I want to study it in college. As far as being the smartest person in the world, probably like a 2. I didn't have many friends in elementary/middle school, so I filled the time by reading books and I knew a lot about the world and I had a large vocabulary from an earlier age than a lot of other people. My common sense is like a 2. I guess intelligence wise I'm alright. I've been told by other people that I'm a lot smarter than other people my age, but they only say that when I screw up, so take that as you will. My IQ is like a 90 so who knows. As for electronic security and having one hand on the heartbeat of the CIA, nothing. If you're referring to what I said about mental illness and how we was just some nut, that was just what my gut was telling me.
              I hope that answers your question. If not, please feel free to call me whatever names you feel are warranted.
              How would you rate yourself as an amateur plumber, on a scale of 1 to 10?

Comment

2. I can unclog my toilet pretty well when I have to

Comment

No ugly names necessary but those are often delivered gratis.

Don't take any offense, we're just on guard when it comes to a specific oryctolagus cuniculus.

It's like TIME magazine in that he's got a lot of serious issues.

Comment

We'll keep that in mind.

Comment

What does oryctolagus cuniculus mean? I took two years of latin and cuniculus looks Latin-ey, and the first one looks like it came from Greek

Comment

What does oryctolagus cuniculus mean? I took two years of latin and cuniculus looks Latin-ey, and the first one looks like it came from Greek
                        Google is your friend.

Comment

What will it take to get W Rabbit back his posting rights?

Just asking for a friend.
                          "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Double fail.
                            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                              What will it take to get W Rabbit back his posting rights?

Just asking for a friend.
                              Given that anyone can block any other poster, "mods" banning anyone for off topic or annoying posts seems unnecessary, as does moderation of off topic or annoying posts except in the strictest cases of civil liability posts or criminal posts.

Poster / members can self-"ban" posts from posters they don't want to see with the block feature already.

Comment

Nah, that's a 5. I work with some very highly educated people who can't figure this out.
                                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X