Who Would Win in a Fight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Would Win in a Fight?

i was having this arguement in school and i wanted to know what you guys think?

who would win in a fight between a boxer, a martial artist, a streetfighter or a wrestler...., like mike tyson vs.. jackie chan vs a blood leader vs, triple hhh in a last man standing fight with no rules

heres what i think;

a boxer is a sport and not suited to bareknuckle fighting.... theye not used to taking bareknuckle hits to the face in a real life or death fight or getting kicked. the worst thing that can happen to you in a boxing match is that you get a black eye so its not a serious fight,. all that dancing around shit is just o look good and wont work if somebody kicks you

martial artists are better than boxers because they can kick but their not the best fighters, i think, because they're to focused on proper form rather than doing whatever it takes two win. it doesnt matter how good you look in a fight it only matters what works.... flipping somebody to the ground doesnt do anything, they just get back up. Plus, I tried karate chopping myself once, and it didnt hurt.

they say bruce Lee was the best fighter in the world, and he mightve been, but Jet kune do is a rare style, most of its karate. maybe a shaolin monk, though.

Street fighters are dangerous because they do whatever it takes to win.. they use moves boxers and martal arts wouldnt even THINK of using, like knees and elbows. my cousin says that if you want to join the Bloods you have to do a jump-in, and the person who does best in the jump-in gets to be leader of the Bloods. anybody THAT tough is going tobe able to rip almost anyones nuts off!,

And finally: they say wrestling is fake, but i dont think its all fake. ive been in wrestling moves before..., trust me, they hurt. i dont know if theyre the best, but if they really wanted to, wrestlers could probably beat up most people. they can kick, punch, and slam, which hurts ALOT more than a flip.

Discuss.
    Boxer
    22.22%
    Martial Artist
    16.67%
    Streetfighter
    27.78%
    Wrestler
    33.33%

Well, clearly Trip H wins because he's the most comfortable making use of turnbuckles and folding chairs.

Comment

My vote is boxing. Rocky was a debt collector before he became champ so he has the street cred and ability. He also beat hulk hogan in a fight so he can rassle. Was a champion boxer.
      Also mick the pikey and gorgeous george were boxers/street fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
        My vote is boxing. Rocky was a debt collector before he became champ so he has the street cred and ability. He also beat hulk hogan in a fight so he can rassle. Was a champion boxer.
        Also mick the pikey and gorgeous george were boxers/street fighters.
        Gets my vote.

Comment

boxing only uses hands (obviously) and boxers dont even use the bottom half of their body. did anyone see best of the best 2? when that oriental guy has 2 fight a bunch of ppl before he get 2 the big guy. the first guy he fight is a boxer and he won so fast the boxer did even have a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
            i was having this arguement in school and i wanted to know what you guys think?

who would win in a fight between a boxer, a martial artist, a streetfighter or a wrestler...., like mike tyson vs.. jackie chan vs a blood leader vs, triple hhh in a last man standing fight with no rules

heres what i think;

a boxer is a sport and not suited to bareknuckle fighting.... theye not used to taking bareknuckle hits to the face in a real life or death fight or getting kicked. the worst thing that can happen to you in a boxing match is that you get a black eye so its not a serious fight,. all that dancing around shit is just o look good and wont work if somebody kicks you

martial artists are better than boxers because they can kick but their not the best fighters, i think, because they're to focused on proper form rather than doing whatever it takes two win. it doesnt matter how good you look in a fight it only matters what works.... flipping somebody to the ground doesnt do anything, they just get back up. Plus, I tried karate chopping myself once, and it didnt hurt.

they say bruce Lee was the best fighter in the world, and he mightve been, but Jet kune do is a rare style, most of its karate. maybe a shaolin monk, though.

Street fighters are dangerous because they do whatever it takes to win.. they use moves boxers and martal arts wouldnt even THINK of using, like knees and elbows. my cousin says that if you want to join the Bloods you have to do a jump-in, and the person who does best in the jump-in gets to be leader of the Bloods. anybody THAT tough is going tobe able to rip almost anyones nuts off!,

And finally: they say wrestling is fake, but i dont think its all fake. ive been in wrestling moves before..., trust me, they hurt. i dont know if theyre the best, but if they really wanted to, wrestlers could probably beat up most people. they can kick, punch, and slam, which hurts ALOT more than a flip.

Discuss.
            What is there to discuss?
            You just distilled the first 10 years of the site into an ironic poll with a completely straight face and people are taking it seriously.

Phrost should just give you the site.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
              You just distilled the first 10 years of the site into an ironic poll with a completely straight face and people are taking it seriously.

From 2006: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36459

Originally posted by SevSB View Post
              Ok then bless me with a new topic ass hole, ans spare me whole "syntac and spelling" bullshit, this is a forum not an essay to be handed in for marks, i dont care how i spell things here, and neither should you, maybe you should just take this as another one of those times where people express opinions and not an oportunity to show that your a whining pussy who should leave the site if he doesnt want to hear what people have to say. Its also obvious you dont know much about BJJ anyways because it would be difficult to suck someone off from their gaurd anyways, oh whats that "self induced injuries" style? Wow i should really be listening to you about martial arts, this is what ive collected from numerous times of seeing these arts in action. So just to spite me, make a topic that has never been brought up about martial arts, and make sure it hasnt, because ill be sure to kick up a bitch fit like your having if you write something the same as someone else. Get a life fag.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

Who's taking this seriously.

Rocky kicked Hulk's ass. It's written on film.

and

I wrestled long before I kick boxed.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                  Rocky kicked Hulk's ass.
                  False!

Rocky kicked Thunderlips' ass.

Stay in character, damn it.

Comment

I have always been shit on names. I'd starve as a salesman.

Thank you for pointing out yet another flaw. I fully expect more in the future.

Really though, I'd probably give the edge to a good wrestler who knew how to make a proper fist.

BUT YOU HAVE TO COME IN AND GAME MY TROLLING GAME OF A DIVISION 1 TROLL!

asshole

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                      I have always been shit on names. I'd starve as a salesman.

Thank you for pointing out yet another flaw. I fully expect more in the future.

Really though, I'd probably give the edge to a good wrestler who knew how to make a proper fist.

BUT YOU HAVE TO COME IN AND GAME MY TROLLING GAME OF A DIVISION 1 TROLL!

asshole

Comment

you guys are dumb. in game of death, do you know the huge black guy, that did kick. and had a leg reach of 7 feet. and bruce did infact beat him in the movie, and also in a sparring match in real life. his name was kareem abdul jabar. they named a type of steel after that guy. and ppl say that if he was a boxer he would quickly beat mike tyson. and mike wouldnt be tall enough to bite his ear off, lol. so theres your answere, bruce beat a guy that can beat mike tyson, and he beat him in real life too. bruce also did boxing. bruce would do 9 punches in 1 second, there were times when he was really energetic, like super energetic, where he can do 10 per second. he aslo can do the 1 hit knock out punch, that only the biggest boxer can do at times. so theres your answere, bruce would win.

Comment

The ending to this is they find out that they are all boxers, martial artists, streetfighters and wrestlers inside, they just needed to believe it in their hearts!
                          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                            you guys are dumb. in game of death, do you know the huge black guy, that did kick. and had a leg reach of 7 feet. and bruce did infact beat him in the movie, and also in a sparring match in real life. his name was kareem abdul jabar. they named a type of steel after that guy. and ppl say that if he was a boxer he would quickly beat mike tyson. and mike wouldnt be tall enough to bite his ear off, lol. so theres your answere, bruce beat a guy that can beat mike tyson, and he beat him in real life too. bruce also did boxing. bruce would do 9 punches in 1 second, there were times when he was really energetic, like super energetic, where he can do 10 per second. he aslo can do the 1 hit knock out punch, that only the biggest boxer can do at times. so theres your answere, bruce would win.
                            The real hero here was the sun. Sun light is what beat jabbar. Jabbar wasnt a vampire, just thought i have to clarify this.

Comment

u guys are so retorted that I punched my computer screen

teres a big boxer kid in school I know who does boxing, im going to challnge him toa fight and proof all you guys wrong

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X