Oill checking as a technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    It took me a minute but holy shit, that last girl from Finland in blue peed during the match. Legit, straight urinated. I'm not sure if that's a foul or the poor girl lost her bladder facilities in the fracas.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
      It took me a minute but holy shit, that last girl from Finland in blue peed during the match. Legit, straight urinated. I'm not sure if that's a foul or the poor girl lost her bladder facilities in the fracas.
      Happens all the time in female athletes that have had children.

They sell special female grappling undergarments for this common situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        Happens all the time in female athletes that have had children.

They sell special female grappling undergarments for this common situation.
        So child birth affects continence that much?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you see why women are pro-choice?
          "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
            Usually that costs extra.....
            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by sweats View Post

https://www.webmd.com/urinary-incont...-oab/pregnancy

Its pretty common.

Girls have to work through it.
              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by sweats View Post

It can, all the way to wearing Depends...

Grade 3+ tears are bad news.
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                  It can, all the way to wearing Depends...

Grade 3+ tears are bad news.
                  Brutal.
                  "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X