Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oill checking as a technique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3t05wTwYao

Who among you admit that you have succesfully applied this technique in the mat, ring or the street?

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3t05wTwYao

Who among you admit that you have succesfully applied this technique in the mat, ring or the street?
    Butt drags and oil changes are legitimate grappling techniques, with legitimate counter tacticals and preventative measures.

People who fuss about the practice will probably have a bad day when they go against a grappler who is familiar with the techniques and secures wins thereby.

Much like heel hooks, neck cranks, face cranks, grabbing fingers, slams, face manipulations, and everything else pro's do when they grapple or fight for money and the rules either allow the techniques or they have decided to take a DQ to send a message.

Comment

Da fuck is wrong with you homos. Ok so what if your opponent purposely shits pre match and doesn't wipe. Ha jokes on you cause a loss is acceptable when your opponent has shitty fingers. I can't understand why shoving your hand up someone's ass is within the rules.

Comment

I wrestled in high school in the middle 80s. The oil check was a move that was all too frequently employed by other wrestlers who were losing their match. Given how it tends to piss off the person on the receiving end, I rarely witnessed the move working to the initiator’s advantage.

There was a former student of my first instructor who was visiting where I trained in about 2008. He oil checked me. Zapruder laughingly told me that I jumped up about 3 feet in the air. I found out later that someone put him up to it.

Regardless, I was not nice to him for the rest of that day.
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
          Da fuck is wrong with you homos. Ok so what if your opponent purposely shits pre match and doesn't wipe. Ha jokes on you cause a loss is acceptable when your opponent has shitty fingers. I can't understand why shoving your hand up someone's ass is within the rules.

Comment

If your allowing this might aswell allow grabbing nuts. Its invasive, if somone did that to me i dont know if id start throwing punches or choke them.

Ive heard mixed feeling about it from wrestlers. Some say its legit and others are very against it.

Comment

If people are rude I Choke their Face.
              Cross choke giving rug burn to their face, rear naked choke their nose, crush the fuck out of their jaw, guillotine their face and slam their face on the turn. Big throws could be in their future as well.
              I have had few people grab my junk and squeeze(i don't wear a cup) during rolling. After that I take the leash of courtesy off . I only want submissions from pain at that point. I hate kindness being mistaken for weakness.
              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                I Choke their Face.
                Cross choke giving rug burn to their face, rear naked choke their nose, crush the fuck out of their jaw, guillotine their face and slam their face on the turn. Big throws could be in their future as well.
                In schools that compete for purses, in particular with fighters that compete for purses, who are in that spry age group, that is their standard grappling S.O.P. during rolls.

There is a place for that rolling, and for flow rolling.

But, those that compete for cash have a tendency to training room roll like that as SOP, especially in their twenties, sometimes early thirties, too.
                Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 5/25/2019 7:22pm, .

Comment

It’s happened to me a few times by accident. I usually just ask the checker if I owe him dinner.

Comment

"You can control any man by the inside of his colon with your cock." - Dan Severn
                    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Te Guruma/Sukui Nage...
                      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        I cannot imagine where that technique would have a place in flow rolling.

What does flow rolling mean to you?
                        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          In schools that compete for purses, in particular with fighters that compete for purses, who are in that spry age group, that is their standard grappling S.O.P. during rolls.

But, those that compete for cash have a tendency to training room roll like that as SOP, especially in their twenties, sometimes early thirties, too.
                          I am Talking about breaking skin,teeth ,slamming the fuck out them and breaking noses purposely just to cause pain if they were being a bully,inappropiate or spaz.
                          If someone was just hitting a butt drag that is what it is and I would tell them to only hit it on the competitive guys.
                          Someone has to be a matt enforcer at times. I am enlisted for that task as a general rule. I don't do it quite like Diego but to each their own.
                          Generally those sort of people don't make it to a high level or stick around the school long.
                          If I broke my training partners like that training I would run out of healthy training partners in a week. So would Atos,Gracie Barra HQ, or anywhere else. People train like shit concussed or with a broken nose.

Team Balance doesn't have a shortage of world/pan-am/National/mma/cash grappling champs. All my teachers are Gracie and/or Ibjjf champs so I am aware of how they train.
                          Flow rolling is a waste of time in my opinion,Rafa mendes says the same thing. I perfer situational full speed sparing and just full speed rolling. I know a lot of really good guys like flow rolling. I just don't.
                          The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                            Te Guruma/Sukui Nage...
                            Karberelli

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                              Karberelli
                              Not aware that the Khabarelli involves crotch grabbing...

Good for slamming, tho...
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X