DK Yoo's warfare combat system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sambo and Combat Sambo only!

ROSS seems too theoretical like Ryabko Systema, and to think ROSS is based on Sambo.

Comment

Real Power comes from cross training in Taiji

I can knock down a 300 lb standing punching bag with a straight right punch while applying taiji principles to my strike. Real taiji isn't silly like systema. Taiji can enhance many different systems because taiji just teaches good posture for striking. Sequential summation of forces is the science behind powerful taiji strikes. I just basically root to the floor and shift the weight from my back leg to the front leg. While I shift my weight, I simultaneously rotate before I strike a target.

Comment

Originally posted by crazypanda View Post
        ROSS seems too theoretical like Ryabko Systema, and to think ROSS is based on Sambo.
        ROSS is quite literally a Combat Sambo organization and fields competitors in the sport of Combat Sambo. What are you basing your opinion on?

Comment

Originally posted by crazypanda View Post
          I can knock down a 300 lb standing punching bag with a straight right punch while applying taiji principles to my strike. Real taiji isn't silly like systema. Taiji can enhance many different systems because taiji just teaches good posture for striking. Sequential summation of forces is the science behind powerful taiji strikes. I just basically root to the floor and shift the weight from my back leg to the front leg. While I shift my weight, I simultaneously rotate before I strike a target.
          I can kill a horse with my stare, using Taiji philosophy. So, I agree.

Comment

I punched a little kid in the face once.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X