Who has a legit youtube channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has a legit youtube channel?

Just curious about which Bullies have legit youtube channels?
    This may have been done before but an extremely lazy search didn't yield any obvious results, so I figured I'd ask (possibly again).

double post
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Omega and Sub post good stuff. Holymoment, well you decide. :D
      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Some older "official," stuff... Phrost and I are looking to get these channels moving again, soon (like maybe this week we'll have new content).

https://www.youtube.com/user/BullshidoVideos
        https://www.youtube.com/user/BullshidoPhrost

As for my channel, I'm really sort of new at the youtubin' haven't really developed my style or anything resembling production value, just toying around looking for the rhythm, but thanks for saying, Diesel.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Unless end of world precludes us, we're recording new content a-la-podcast (maybe with video, or maybe with just pictures of TrumpGrabbinPussy) tomorrow night.

We are soliciting topics, otherwise you'll have to listen to a bunch of washed-up has-beens (and perhaps Omega) talk about prostate exams and erectile dysfunction. You have been warned.
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I might be up for something... the problem being I don't communicate well... ask Dr Gonzo's kids.
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
              I might be up for something... the problem being I don't communicate well... ask Dr Gonzo's kids.
              So, I maybe mislead, unintentionally: tomorrow is a beta. Won't be skyping in anyone, tomorrow, as need to work out the production flow without added complexity. Just topic suggestions, please, so we can work on show prep.

Comment

I have always wanted to hear Omega talk about his history, or I guess his MA history as it pertains to his competing, the school/style, and his teaching methodologies. My experiences with CMA have me confused as to how he got to where he is. He has written about it before but I am wanting a stream of consciousness without the restrictions of the keyboard.
                ...and I have no idea how the comic shop is going ... I am that out of touch.

Oh and my offer was for future content ... there is no way in hell I could help in any meaningful manner in the near future.
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                BILL HICKS,
                1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I can definitely see us getting to live streams, special guests, and call-ins. Maybe not in that order. Format and basic tech first, though.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                    I wouldn't worry about that.

Two days of them making Ricky Bobby quotes about "that Monkey",

and trying to get me to call you again,

and then they moved on to their next set of endless inside jokes with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                      Holymoment, well you decide. :D
                      Screw you.

I'm a fucking poet, man.

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                        I'm a fucking poet, man.
                        But with action figures instead of words.
                        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

So, we're at like T-0:40:00 until recording starts. Not live, we'll fix it in post.

That's how much time left to suggest discussion topics.

Comment

Well, that was a fucking hoot and a holler. Thanks, Phrost, for coming to me, even though we only live like 4 miles apart and I had already packed the recording gear in the truck :)

So, we bullshitted a bit, then took about an hour worth of audio. I promised to remove almost all of the offensive bits before demoing back to him, and then we'll make it available for you guys to critique. Should be about 30 seconds long, by that time. Give me a day or three to find those 30 seconds. No video, this time. Baby steps.

Comment

Bullshido, now in three dimensions, to piss off the flat-earthers...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X