Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Nah, I'll still remember where I came from, and how many people I've left behind. My views being enacted would of course benefit me directly, but that's not my primary motivation. I know life isn't fair, but I want to work towards a world that is more fair. Where opportunity is closer to equal, and we do what we Ought as a society because we Can.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
      Because I'm sitting in a car doing surveillance on a house I know it's empty, and I'm bored?
      Sounds like you will be applying for other jobs now, a lot more productive for sure.
      Falling for Judo since 1980

      "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

      "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

      "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

      Comment


        Originally posted by Lily View Post
        Can the mods please cull all the well meaning advice?
        Yes please. Awesome advice and pep talk from everyone though. I'm feeling more hopeful than I have in a while.

        Comment


          Originally posted by BKR View Post
          Skilled trades are hurting for responsible, non-drug addict, people willing to put in the time and learn and work. You don't mind hard work, that's clear, and are plenty smart enough. The whole "everybody goes to college" thing is a crock of shit. In fact, it's really a form of long-term oppression.
          I realized this in my early 20's. My generation got lied to.

          I make about the same as an engineer an hour with none of the student dept.,stronger hands, a better tan and way more overtime.

          I have worked as a network engineer and an Outside Plant Engineer. Drafting,walk out and data entry are all boring as shit and its salary usally. So you generally make less but work less than guys out on the lines.
          I will take Linesman,splicer or repairman any day of the week over that.
          The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
            Ben... I must come off as the laziest, stupidest, most helpless person. Otherwise there is no way you would assume that I haven't looked into the exchange, or even contacted several brokers and fielded dozens of quotes.

            You must think so little of me and my desire to do my best for my family, to think I wouldn't put in even that basic amount of work to determine if I could obtain medical insurance I could in any way afford. I sincerely apologize for making you deal with someone you find so stupid and lazy.

            That said, of course I've exposed those avenues.

            I make approximately $2800 per month usually, unless I can get some OT. My expenses including food and all come to about $2500 per month. I literally cannot afford to give away any money to an insurance company for a plan that won't do me any good anyhow because the deductible is half of my yearly income.
            Nope, I've actually complimented you in this very thread, dumbass.

            Dumbass is a real insult, BTW, in case you didn't know it.

            You had no idea about skilled trade work being so potentially lucrative for young man such as yourself, so, you want to go fight some so-called "fascist" in England of all places, who is more than likely just a fucking troll, taking a "vacation", away from your family, BTW.

            So what are we supposed to think ?
            Falling for Judo since 1980

            "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

            "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

            "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

            Comment


              Rabbit is (hopefully) permabanned.
              Falling for Judo since 1980

              "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

              "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

              "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

              Comment


                Originally posted by BKR View Post
                Nope, I've actually complimented you in this very thread, dumbass.

                Dumbass is a real insult, BTW, in case you didn't know it.

                You had no idea about skilled trade work being so potentially lucrative for young man such as yourself, so, you want to go fight some so-called "fascist" in England of all places, who is more than likely just a fucking troll, taking a "vacation", away from your family, BTW.

                So what are we supposed to think ?
                Oh fuck me Ben. Maybe I'm just having a breakdown.

                It's whatever, thank you. I am a dumbass. Maybe I just want to fight and make someone else hurt for a while. You're right, this is stupid, but fuck, I'm stupid.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                  I realized this in my early 20's. My generation got lied to.

                  I make about the same as an engineer an hour with none of the student dept.,stronger hands, a better tan and way more overtime.

                  I have worked as a network engineer and an Outside Plant Engineer. Drafting,walk out and data entry are all boring as shit and its salary usally. So you generally make less but work less than guys out on the lines.
                  I will take Linesman,splicer or repairman any day of the week over that.
                  Yeah, I went to college, and it worked out well for me, except, being a dumbass, I messed that up.

                  For some people, it's a decent choice, but even MDs and attorneys end up hugely in debt
                  Falling for Judo since 1980

                  "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                  "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                  "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                    Oh fuck me Ben. Maybe I'm just having a breakdown.

                    It's whatever, thank you. I am a dumbass. Maybe I just want to fight and make someone else hurt for a while. You're right, this is stupid, but fuck, I'm stupid.
                    Take a fucking breath and get a hold of yourself.

                    You are a dumbass to panic, a dumbass to fuck with faceless trolls across the pond (or anywhere) to the point of planning a trip to fight one.

                    Not a dumbass in general.

                    If you are serious about applying for jobs better than your current one, then do that. It's productive, and you will feel better about yourself by doing productive stuff that will benefit your family in the long run. Fix up your resume and cover letter, or at least the basic ones you have to modify for specific job or training applications.

                    Tell your wife what you are doing, and why (lol, might want to leave bs.net life-counselors out of it, though). Get her to help you out if she can.
                    Falling for Judo since 1980

                    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                      Oh fuck me Ben. Maybe I'm just having a breakdown.

                      It's whatever, thank you. I am a dumbass. Maybe I just want to fight and make someone else hurt for a while. You're right, this is stupid, but fuck, I'm stupid.
                      King without a crown

                      Comment


                        You're a gent.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                          Nah, I'll still remember where I came from, and how many people I've left behind. My views being enacted would of course benefit me directly, but that's not my primary motivation. I know life isn't fair, but I want to work towards a world that is more fair. Where opportunity is closer to equal, and we do what we Ought as a society because we Can.
                          I also believed that shit in high school.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by PDA View Post
                            If you don’t fight but make it to the UK when our show is on I’ll put you and your wife on the guest list cage side .

                            Not quite the same as hurting somebody yourself but you may get a little blood and sweat splattered on you if you are lucky.

                            Same offer goes for any other bully.
                            Between this and your pimping game, I'm beginning to question your ethics.


                            I'm sorry if I ever offended you, please don't send your MMA thugs to my house.
                            Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 5/06/2019 1:54pm, .
                            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Lily View Post
                              Can the mods please cull all the well meaning advice?
                              These kind of conversations are part and parcel of what coaching fighters is all about, Lily.

                              Trying to get them to not ruin their lives doing dumb ass things,

                              or blow themselves out on shit nonsense,

                              and still manage to get the ones with potential trained,

                              and get to have a nice run on the purse match circuit without ruining their lives while doing so.

                              These conversations go down, pretty much this way,

                              with 95% of the people who show up saying they want to do to purse fights.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                                I also believed that shit in high school.
                                You do know I'm a good deal older than you with very different life experience, right? I was a right-libertarian at your age, and just an asshole in high school.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X