X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Gonzo and others have mentioned this guy is most likely a troll, and he probably is.

Here's the thing, that works for me too. People need to realize there are always consequences for one's words or actions, and they can't hide from those consequences behind a keyboard and monitor.

The internet is basically the public square now. It's real life, and your behavior there needs to start reflecting that.
    Yea but flying to Austin to punch alex jones in the face is silly unless you were going to Austin, Texas anyway.
    Austin is pretty dope so it would be worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Tramirezmma
    replied
    Gonzo and others have mentioned this guy is most likely a troll, and he probably is.

Here's the thing, that works for me too. People need to realize there are always consequences for one's words or actions, and they can't hide from those consequences behind a keyboard and monitor.

The internet is basically the public square now. It's real life, and your behavior there needs to start reflecting that.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    I mean... they OFFER insurance. It's just it would be $400 a month or so for just me, and I can't afford that lol.
    That's because you don't have a good job dummy and by calling that a good job you're speaking fluent "loser". You seem like a smart guy. Smart guys should scoff at $400 bucks a month for health care for their family.

Leave a comment:

• Tramirezmma
    replied
    Originally posted by BKR View Post
    You think ? Do you even have a real name you have verified for the dude ?

I mean, come on, it's like inviting a black guy to a lynching in Alabama back in the day.
    "Hey dude, it's cool, we aren't going to lynch YOU".
    Nope, no name yet. This person is going to dicktuck long before PDA sends bout agreements, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    (I know you said you have a good job, but the no insurance part suggests otherwise).
    Indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Tramirezmma
    replied
    Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    This would be a shit idea if you did have health insurance and a good job (I know you said you have a good job, but the no insurance part suggests otherwise). Best case scenario you pay to beat a guy and get bragging rights on the internet. Worse cass scenario you pay to get your ass kicked and pay to get your body and teeth fixed up (pro tip: sans insurance, do it outside the USA).
    I mean... they OFFER insurance. It's just it would be $400 a month or so for just me, and I can't afford that lol.

Leave a comment:

• Tramirezmma
    replied
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Not to be a dick ,but I do keeps it real. You're not that good of a fighter. If you can kick his ass, cant someone local? Why bother?
    Its not like you're the fucking A-Team and all hope is lost if not for you.
    Go train and get better. Maybe learn a trade and build a good life for your family. ... maybe compete when you get a chance?
    Why bother? Shit, why not? It'll be a vacation I'd nothing else. I'm not a great fighter, but this would be fun.

I am going to keep training and getting better! I'm pushing my fitness levels to better than when I was a skinny-fat lazy fighter, and this is also getting me back into fight gyms. I'm sure I can work something out with the local trainers out here.

Right now my trade is PI work, and there's a lot of room to grow and make good (like journeymen electrician) money. I'm just only a rung above the bottom of the ladder at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Doing this in a neutral ring I think is probably something I can't do this without. He seems to really want to set this up without a reputable promoter or venue. I'm not sure I can agree to that, but I'd hate to back out. I am very wary he's not looking for a fair fight.
    You think ? Do you even have a real name you have verified for the dude ?

I mean, come on, it's like inviting a black guy to a lynching in Alabama back in the day.
    "Hey dude, it's cool, we aren't going to lynch YOU".

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    This would be a shit idea if you did have health insurance and a good job (I know you said you have a good job, but the no insurance part suggests otherwise). Best case scenario you pay to beat a guy and get bragging rights on the internet. Worse cass scenario you pay to get your ass kicked and pay to get your body and teeth fixed up (pro tip: sans insurance, do it outside the USA).

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Doing this in a neutral ring I think is probably something I can't do this without. He seems to really want to set this up without a reputable promoter or venue. I'm not sure I can agree to that, but I'd hate to back out. I am very wary he's not looking for a fair fight.
    Not to be a dick ,but I do keeps it real. You're not that good of a fighter. If you can kick his ass, cant someone local? Why bother?
    Its not like you're the fucking A-Team and all hope is lost if not for you.
    Go train and get better. Maybe learn a trade and build a good life for your family. ... maybe compete when you get a chance?

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied
    Americans have fared well strolling into Europe and kicking ass. Its kinda our thing really.

Leave a comment:

• Tramirezmma
    replied

Leave a comment:

• submessenger
    replied
    Isn't the purse an 86-varrot diamond?

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Gonzo
    replied
    Quality promoters raise the waters for all boats.

Good on you.

Leave a comment:

• scipio
    replied
    I remember a thread on here a long long time ago where Lil'Guy challenged some loud mouth group of guys to a fight. They arranged a place and a time (I think it was NY). They rocked up - no one else did.

Guess what - they were trolled... the Guys on the internet (who if memory serves me were Brits) never turned up and ripped the piss out of them for it.

Lil'Guy was fairly local to this "event" so he just lost an afternoon. Unless you fancy a vacation in the UK it will probably end up as a no show and costing you a load of cash.

If this enthusiastic right-winger realises that you are flying all the way across the pond and aren't just a mouth boxer and intend to give him a kicking he will probably disappear/Granny dies/rushed into hospital (choose your excuse).

I'm interested to hear what your your answer will be when UK Border Force ask you "so tell me Sir, why are you visiting the UK?"

Apart from that, if it does happen I'll rock up, video it and buy you a beer afterwards.

However, I'm sceptical.....

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X