I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Welp, I'm applying. It would be nice not to have to take work home and actually see my efforts amount to some completed project. I doubt anyone will want to take a chance on me, the have got to be millions of more qualified people to pick from. But maybe I'll get lucky and someone will offer me an opportunity. Being union would fit nice into my politics too, as a very small bonus.
    Most people are pussies. They don't even bother trying.

You're dealt the hand you're dealt, you don't get to pick your cards. You do get to pick how you play them.
    Don't apply once. Apply to every job in the united states as many times as you can until you're hired.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Nope, no name yet. This person is going to dicktuck long before PDA sends bout agreements, IMO.
      I agree, so why keep spending time on it ?
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I mean... they OFFER insurance. It's just it would be $400 a month or so for just me, and I can't afford that lol.
        Does Colorado have an exchange ?

Why, yes indeed, they do !

http://connectforhealthco.com/

https://planfinder.connectforhealthc...ur-information

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Nope, no name yet. This person is going to dicktuck long before PDA sends bout agreements, IMO.
          Yeah, I imagine that is what will happen.

So you can waste more time on this instead of working on improving your life-situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
            I agree, so why keep spending time on it ?
            Because I'm sitting in a car doing surveillance on a house I know it's empty, and I'm bored?

Comment

Why bother? Shit, why not? It'll be a vacation I'd nothing else. I'm not a great fighter, but this would be fun.

I am going to keep training and getting better! I'm pushing my fitness levels to better than when I was a skinny-fat lazy fighter, and this is also getting me back into fight gyms. I'm sure I can work something out with the local trainers out here.

Right now my trade is PI work, and there's a lot of room to grow and make good (like journeymen electrician) money. I'm just only a rung above the bottom of the ladder at the moment.
              So, PI work can make you $100K+ a year, full benefits (medical and retirement).

That is what my wife's son makes as a journeyman electrician (commercial) in Seattle.

He has work for the foreseeable future, as they are building and remodding office and apartments so fast, they can't find enough skilled labor to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                That's because you don't have a good job dummy and by calling that a good job you're speaking fluent "loser". You seem like a smart guy. Smart guys should scoff at $400 bucks a month for health care for their family.
                I tend to agree, however, I do recall Tyrone sharing his family background and upbringing with us over the years.

It ain't pretty, even uglier than yours, Rayce.

I was born with the proverbial silver spoon in my mouth compared to you guys.

Not an excuse for Tyrone, however. He has busted but to put food on his families table and provide for them.

Comment

More like $30 an hour or so. Only way I'd make six figures is starting my own firm.
                  Journeyman electrician make wayyyy more the $30/hour.

My 15 year old is making 11 an hour working as shop-boy for the local tractor/implement/Yamaha dealer. He will be doing FARM Skilled LABOR starting at $13/hour starting in a couple of weeks, and will get bumped to $15/hour once he has some training behind him.

You can/need to aim higher. Don't take that as criticism, it's not. Just a reality check.

Comment

Does Colorado have an exchange ?

Why, yes indeed, they do !

http://connectforhealthco.com/

https://planfinder.connectforhealthc...ur-information
                    Ben... I must come off as the laziest, stupidest, most helpless person. Otherwise there is no way you would assume that I haven't looked into the exchange, or even contacted several brokers and fielded dozens of quotes.

You must think so little of me and my desire to do my best for my family, to think I wouldn't put in even that basic amount of work to determine if I could obtain medical insurance I could in any way afford. I sincerely apologize for making you deal with someone you find so stupid and lazy.

That said, of course I've exposed those avenues.

I make approximately $2800 per month usually, unless I can get some OT. My expenses including food and all come to about $2500 per month. I literally cannot afford to give away any money to an insurance company for a plan that won't do me any good anyhow because the deductible is half of my yearly income.

Comment

Jesus they pay people $30 an hour to learn electrical work? I really am getting fucked aren't I?

Goddamn it Rayce. I'm already starting to get old, and young guns have been out earning me by this much the whole time? I never looked into it I guess, since a plumber's apprentice made like $14 an hour last time I was doing that in 07. I made more working in a warehouse.
                      Yes, you are getting fucked, dude.

Old, fuck you, you don't know what old is.

Comment

Journeyman electrician make wayyyy more the $30/hour.

My 15 year old is making 11 an hour working as shop-boy for the local tractor/implement/Yamaha dealer. He will be doing FARM Skilled LABOR starting at $13/hour starting in a couple of weeks, and will get bumped to $15/hour once he has some training behind him.

You can/need to aim higher. Don't take that as criticism, it's not. Just a reality check.
                        Thank you for the reality check. I'm sure I'll find a way to get the skills I need to make better money. All it takes is one person to say yes, right?

Comment

Welp, I'm applying. It would be nice not to have to take work home and actually see my efforts amount to some completed project. I doubt anyone will want to take a chance on me, the have got to be millions of more qualified people to pick from. But maybe I'll get lucky and someone will offer me an opportunity. Being union would fit nice into my politics too, as a very small bonus.
                          Skilled trades are hurting for responsible, non-drug addict, people willing to put in the time and learn and work. You don't mind hard work, that's clear, and are plenty smart enough. The whole "everybody goes to college" thing is a crock of shit. In fact, it's really a form of long-term oppression.

Comment

I bet when you get to $40 an hour you’re be conservative
                            King without a crown

Comment

Yes, you are getting fucked, dude.

Old, fuck you, you don't know what old is.
                              Not old yet, but young is in the rear view mirror for sure lol. Gonna have to hustle hard in my 30s to make up for a complete financial waste of my 20s.

Comment

Can the mods please cull all the well meaning advice?

Let’s start a fund to help Trav see Buckingham Palace, Stonehenge and attend a Jane Austen ball. We can surely splurge on a low season ticket with 4 long stopovers in Pakistan, North Korea, Syria and Eritrea.

You can stay at my crazy aunt’s place in the stables . My other crazy friend is in Wales and I seriously can put in the call for him to show up. His wife is going to kill me though.

Where is Rabbit when we need him btw?
                                "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X