I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post
    You think ? Do you even have a real name you have verified for the dude ?

I mean, come on, it's like inviting a black guy to a lynching in Alabama back in the day.
    "Hey dude, it's cool, we aren't going to lynch YOU".
    Nope, no name yet. This person is going to dicktuck long before PDA sends bout agreements, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
      I mean... they OFFER insurance. It's just it would be $400 a month or so for just me, and I can't afford that lol.
      That's because you don't have a good job dummy and by calling that a good job you're speaking fluent "loser". You seem like a smart guy. Smart guys should scoff at $400 bucks a month for health care for their family.

Comment

Gonzo and others have mentioned this guy is most likely a troll, and he probably is.

Here's the thing, that works for me too. People need to realize there are always consequences for one's words or actions, and they can't hide from those consequences behind a keyboard and monitor.

The internet is basically the public square now. It's real life, and your behavior there needs to start reflecting that.

Comment

Gonzo and others have mentioned this guy is most likely a troll, and he probably is.

Here's the thing, that works for me too. People need to realize there are always consequences for one's words or actions, and they can't hide from those consequences behind a keyboard and monitor.

The internet is basically the public square now. It's real life, and your behavior there needs to start reflecting that.
          Yea but flying to Austin to punch alex jones in the face is silly unless you were going to Austin, Texas anyway.
          Austin is pretty dope so it would be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
            That's because you don't have a good job dummy and by calling that a good job you're speaking fluent "loser". You seem like a smart guy. Smart guys should scoff at $400 bucks a month for health care for their family.
            I'm trying my best! This is the best job with the most pay I've ever had.

You're right though, I'm a fucking loser. Maybe I just want to win at something for the first time in a long while. Is that pathetic? Probably. Probably most of my posts look that way to most people here.

Look, if someone wanted to pay me enough to support my family to learn something else and get good at it, I'd jump on it in a hot second. If I thought sucking dick would get me $4000 a month, I would do it with a smile.

Comment

Why bother? Shit, why not? It'll be a vacation I'd nothing else. I'm not a great fighter, but this would be fun.

I am going to keep training and getting better! I'm pushing my fitness levels to better than when I was a skinny-fat lazy fighter, and this is also getting me back into fight gyms. I'm sure I can work something out with the local trainers out here.

Right now my trade is PI work, and there's a lot of room to grow and make good (like journeymen electrician) money. I'm just only a rung above the bottom of the ladder at the moment.
              So in 2 years you can be in the 6 figure range if you hustle?

Comment

I'm trying my best! This is the best job with the most pay I've ever had.

You're right though, I'm a fucking loser. Maybe I just want to win at something for the first time in a long while. Is that pathetic? Probably. Probably most of my posts look that way to most people here.

Look, if someone wanted to pay me enough to support my family to learn something else and get good at it, I'd jump on it in a hot second. If I thought sucking dick would get me $4000 a month, I would do it with a smile.
                https://www.ziprecruiter.com/Jobs/Lineman-Apprentice

Apply until youre hired some where as an apprentice. In 2 years or less you will not be an apprentice anymore.

https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Plum...tice&l=Florida

http://www.plumbertests.com
                Last edited by Raycetpfl; 5/06/2019 11:24am, .

Comment

So in 2 years you can be in the 6 figure range if you hustle?
                  More like $30 an hour or so. Only way I'd make six figures is starting my own firm.

Comment

https://www.ziprecruiter.com/Jobs/Lineman-Apprentice

Apply until youre hired some where as an apprentice. In 2 years or less you will not be an apprentice anymore.

https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Plum...tice&l=Florida

http://www.plumbertests.com
                    Jesus they pay people $30 an hour to learn electrical work? I really am getting fucked aren't I?

Goddamn it Rayce. I'm already starting to get old, and young guns have been out earning me by this much the whole time? I never looked into it I guess, since a plumber's apprentice made like $14 an hour last time I was doing that in 07. I made more working in a warehouse.

Comment

More like $30 an hour or so. Only way I'd make six figures is starting my own firm.

Comment

Jesus they pay people $30 an hour to learn electrical work? I really am getting fucked aren't I?

Goddamn it Rayce. I'm already starting to get old, and young guns have been out earning me by this much the whole time? I never looked into it I guess, since a plumber's apprentice made like $14 an hour last time I was doing that in 07. I made more working in a warehouse.
                        Yes but warehouse monkey tops out at 16 or 20. Master plumber is around 6 figures if you put the hours in.

Comment

I make more than 30,but i didn't always.

Comment

Welp, I'm applying. It would be nice not to have to take work home and actually see my efforts amount to some completed project. I doubt anyone will want to take a chance on me, the have got to be millions of more qualified people to pick from. But maybe I'll get lucky and someone will offer me an opportunity. Being union would fit nice into my politics too, as a very small bonus.

Comment

Yes but warehouse monkey tops out at 16 or 20. Master plumber is around 6 figures if you put the hours in.
                              Yeah, my bio father is a master plumber. He makes over $40 working for a mid size company.

Comment

I make more than 30,but i didn't always.
                                I mean, I'll take $20 an hour to do anything if it means I can get to $30 before I'm 40 years old.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X