I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Let's not forget that the "fascist" poster could just be a troll, not a fascist,
    Yeah, that is the most likely scenario.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
      If this is an actual nazi/fascist he's not interested in a fight where there's a chance he will lose. My guess is that Mr Nazi-guy either doesn't show up at all or tries to pull some other shenanigan but I'd bet hard currency against a clean fight happening in a ring.
      That is not specific to "nazi" club fighters,

but is pretty common across club fights for small purse venue or gambling opportunity venue across club fights and club fighters regardless of their political ideologies.

That is always assumed, particularly in small venue purse matches.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          That is not specific to "nazi" club fighters,

but is pretty common across club fights for small purse venue or gambling opportunity venue across club fights and club fighters regardless of their political ideologies.

That is always assumed, particularly in small venue purse matches.
          IF the fight where to happen on our show it will be unified Amateur rules . A Referee who is likely capable of beating both guys at the same time . Pre and post fight medicals . I would also need to take a look at the guys experience and level which would most likely include a visit to where he trains or ideally he visit to where I do assuming he has no record online.

Fighting people due to arguments on the Internet is ridiculous beyond words but it is 2019 so let’s not pretend it won’t be very entertaining .

The likelihood of serious injury will be no different to any other MMA fight assuming their skill level is comparable or even with some allowance for discrepancy .

The reality is that once these things become realistic everybody involved tends to simmer down.

I am happy to make it a realistic possibility .

In the words of the great L’Oeuf “let’s see what happens”
          King without a crown

Comment

I remember a thread on here a long long time ago where Lil'Guy challenged some loud mouth group of guys to a fight. They arranged a place and a time (I think it was NY). They rocked up - no one else did.

Guess what - they were trolled... the Guys on the internet (who if memory serves me were Brits) never turned up and ripped the piss out of them for it.

Lil'Guy was fairly local to this "event" so he just lost an afternoon. Unless you fancy a vacation in the UK it will probably end up as a no show and costing you a load of cash.

If this enthusiastic right-winger realises that you are flying all the way across the pond and aren't just a mouth boxer and intend to give him a kicking he will probably disappear/Granny dies/rushed into hospital (choose your excuse).

I'm interested to hear what your your answer will be when UK Border Force ask you "so tell me Sir, why are you visiting the UK?"

Apart from that, if it does happen I'll rock up, video it and buy you a beer afterwards.

However, I'm sceptical.....

Comment

Quality promoters raise the waters for all boats.

Good on you.

Comment

Isn't the purse an 86-varrot diamond?
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Doing this in a neutral ring I think is probably something I can't do this without. He seems to really want to set this up without a reputable promoter or venue. I'm not sure I can agree to that, but I'd hate to back out. I am very wary he's not looking for a fair fight.

Comment

Americans have fared well strolling into Europe and kicking ass. Its kinda our thing really.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                      Doing this in a neutral ring I think is probably something I can't do this without. He seems to really want to set this up without a reputable promoter or venue. I'm not sure I can agree to that, but I'd hate to back out. I am very wary he's not looking for a fair fight.
                      Not to be a dick ,but I do keeps it real. You're not that good of a fighter. If you can kick his ass, cant someone local? Why bother?
                      Its not like you're the fucking A-Team and all hope is lost if not for you.
                      Go train and get better. Maybe learn a trade and build a good life for your family. ... maybe compete when you get a chance?

Comment

This would be a shit idea if you did have health insurance and a good job (I know you said you have a good job, but the no insurance part suggests otherwise). Best case scenario you pay to beat a guy and get bragging rights on the internet. Worse cass scenario you pay to get your ass kicked and pay to get your body and teeth fixed up (pro tip: sans insurance, do it outside the USA).

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                          You think ? Do you even have a real name you have verified for the dude ?

I mean, come on, it's like inviting a black guy to a lynching in Alabama back in the day.
                          "Hey dude, it's cool, we aren't going to lynch YOU".
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                            Not to be a dick ,but I do keeps it real. You're not that good of a fighter. If you can kick his ass, cant someone local? Why bother?
                            Its not like you're the fucking A-Team and all hope is lost if not for you.
                            Go train and get better. Maybe learn a trade and build a good life for your family. ... maybe compete when you get a chance?
                            Why bother? Shit, why not? It'll be a vacation I'd nothing else. I'm not a great fighter, but this would be fun.

I am going to keep training and getting better! I'm pushing my fitness levels to better than when I was a skinny-fat lazy fighter, and this is also getting me back into fight gyms. I'm sure I can work something out with the local trainers out here.

Right now my trade is PI work, and there's a lot of room to grow and make good (like journeymen electrician) money. I'm just only a rung above the bottom of the ladder at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                              This would be a shit idea if you did have health insurance and a good job (I know you said you have a good job, but the no insurance part suggests otherwise). Best case scenario you pay to beat a guy and get bragging rights on the internet. Worse cass scenario you pay to get your ass kicked and pay to get your body and teeth fixed up (pro tip: sans insurance, do it outside the USA).
                              I mean... they OFFER insurance. It's just it would be $400 a month or so for just me, and I can't afford that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                                (I know you said you have a good job, but the no insurance part suggests otherwise).
                                Indeed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X