I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    I'll be dying regardless, and so will you.

We all die.

It's part of what makes life precious and exciting.
    True.

That said, I lost my temper and I am man enough to say I shouldn't have said that stuff even on Bullshido. Having my parenting or work ethic questioned gets my panties in a twist, and I said terrible ugly things in response.

I'm sorry, I should be better. You probably got the brunt of some built up tension, and that wasn't fair. I've been overly emotional as of late, and I need to reel it back in.

Comment

Fighting for money is one thing and fighting for difference in political opinion is absurd but completly different. If somone is being a dick behind a screen its generally because thry can without fear of a physical altercation. Why would you believe such a person will show up let alone pay you expenses and bonus.

There is no reason i would travel across the sea to fight somebody because of what was said over the internet. Unless im a pro fighter, im not travelling to fight. Seems like alot of effort to ‘win’ an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
        True.

That said, I lost my temper and I am man enough to say I shouldn't have said that stuff even on Bullshido. Having my parenting or work ethic questioned gets my panties in a twist, and I said terrible ugly things in response.

I'm sorry, I should be better. You probably got the brunt of some built up tension, and that wasn't fair. I've been overly emotional as of late, and I need to reel it back in.
        I never pay much attention to compliments or insults.

This is a forum where shit talk of all kinds is expected.

Comment

Anybody read the title as "I've Gong Sau'd Reverse Flash"?
          Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

PM me some more details I may put this on my show but don’t expect to be paid much.
            King without a crown

Comment

Sent. Yeah the payment of my travel is probably something I need him to sign a contract for. If you're seeing up fights with purses that might work, maybe we could do a winner take all kind of deal?

Comment

True.

Now apply this reasoning to this entire endeavour.
                go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Dude I don't even have medical insurance, why would I get travel insurance?
                  Why not?
                  Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                    Why not?
                    Because he hasn't anywhere near thought this through.

Comment

Get travel insurance. Claim you were pushed by train commuters right up to being glassed by strangers to cover any fight related accidents.

Dr Gonzo - I sniggered when you referenced your Rolodex. But I know what you mean. I know only one good friend (American) in the UK who would go near this fight and back Trav, ensure it is a clean fight etc and take the risks inherent with the scenario. The rest wouldn’t have a bar of it.
                      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Hot take: it ain't worth it.

Comment

Hey Bullies!

So I challenged a fascist to a publicized fight, but it turns out he's in London. Challenger travels, so that's me. I'm currently shooting for a January date, since I will need time to put the travel money together. Does anyone have any tips on making this happen, and hope to get the word out in an efficient way?
                          Well, you want to punch/choke out a fascist so I don't exactly blame you for wanting to go but you need to make sure you're going to a legit MMA venue and not walking into a room full of goons who want to kill an American anti-fascist.

Clearly it's important to you but losers are all around the world. You don't have to go to London to find one. I wish you luck but my bet is this turns into a total clusterfuck because the other guy either ducks the fight or tries to pull a fast one with you behind enemy lines.

Punching out a miscreant never fixes them. They stay miscreants. They just won't try to fight you fairly next time.
                          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                            Well, you want to punch/choke out a fascist so I don't exactly blame you for wanting to go but you need to make sure you're going to a legit MMA venue and not walking into a room full of goons who want to kill an American anti-fascist.

Clearly it's important to you but losers are all around the world. You don't have to go to London to find one. I wish you luck but my bet is this turns into a total clusterfuck because the other guy either ducks the fight or tries to pull a fast one with you behind enemy lines.

Punching out a miscreant never fixes them. They stay miscreants. They just won't try to fight you fairly next time.
                            Let's not forget that the "fascist" poster could just be a troll, not a fascist,

who is taking the piss out of easily riled posters on the Internet.

True trolls who troll for the love of trolling the easily trolled,

will say trigger point comments to Alt-Leftists,

and will say trigger point comments to Alt-Rightists,

or any other easily riled group,

just to enjoy watching those that are easily riled from those groups (which is most of them) make fools of themselves with their exuberant reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                              Get travel insurance. Claim you were pushed by train commuters right up to being glassed by strangers to cover any fight related accidents.
                              Probably good very good advice so long as he doesn't actually commit insurance fraud. If things go sideways on the way to what he thinks is a clean fight then he might need it.

If this is an actual nazi/fascist he's not interested in a fight where there's a chance he will lose. My guess is that Mr Nazi-guy either doesn't show up at all or tries to pull some other shenanigan but I'd bet hard currency against a clean fight happening in a ring.
                              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                                Probably good very good advice so long as he doesn't actually commit insurance fraud. If things go sideways on the way to what he thinks is a clean fight then he might need it.
                                One can just say one got hurt and leave it at that.

In fact, unless the travel medical insurance contract has sport specific restrictions, then it usually does not matter if one got hurt doing martial arts activities or not.

Check with your domicile regulations and your specific insurance contract restrictions as always...
                                Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 5/06/2019 6:59am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X