I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    Fist fights are stupid. The only kind of political violence that matters or garners respect comes out of the barrel of a gun.
    Mao said something similar.

It'd make a good YouTube video, could make me some money, and frankly I could use a win these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
      Isn't this kind of a step down from gong sauing a sex offender?

Does this guy actually do fascist thing, or is he just all talk? How many gypsies has he gassed?
      I don't personally know the guy at all, he's just an internet fash as far as I'm aware. He's the first one who ever accepted my challenge to back up his talk is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
        I've never said I couldn't pay my bills on time. I've yet to have missed a payment on any debt or bill I have for about a decade. Rent was going to become an issue, but one way or another we've figured that out.
        Yes you did, you said that you have bad credit.
        Third, I do almost nothing but provide for my kids. I work OT frequently, take trips out of state to work whenever work is slow, and have given up any leisure activities I have that cost money and don't benefit the family. Im putting in time, and effort, and love.
        Good, that is what real men do.
        You don't know me, you've never been where I'm from, and you'll be a writhing pile of maggots by the time I get where I'm going.
        I take you at your word regarding your problems from your previous posts.
        Unless you're making a job offer or trying to help put food on the table, your bullshit opinion is less than worthless to me. Kind of like you're overall worth to the world.
        You err, silly goose.

People like me with fat rolodexes of people with influence across several different industries that you happen to gain audience with through strange circumstance like mats or Bullshido are valuable contacts for you.

Don't ruin your chances with them or me when you are lucky enough to make contacts with influence, momentum, or subject matter expertise in areas that may end up being valuable to you by being more silly than you have to, in a manner that would make them less than inclined to help you later on.

That is networking 101.
        Finally, I clearly care a great deal about fascism and political struggle in general. It's not a game to me, or an esoteric concept.
        I am not sure I believe that, but OK.
        P.S. I plan on making money on this venture.
        That is different, then take the matter seriously, draw up a business plan, and don't fuck it up.
        Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 5/04/2019 9:06pm, .

Comment

Incorrect.

I am deliberately giving you knuckleheads some very good advice against my better judgement.

But, that well can dry up as quickly as it flows...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190504-195645_Reddit.jpg
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	4330843

Pretty cool guy.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18222[/ATTACH]

Pretty cool guy.
              He's clearly a dick.

They sprout like weeds.

If you can't make a purse fighting him, I wouldn't bother with it.

In particular, even if you win, one small fluke injury could set you back profoundly.

And he is not even worth dialoguing with.

Comment

I'm sure if you came to Portland/Vancouver Joey Gibson or Tiny Toese would throw down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  He's clearly a dick.

They sprout like weeds.

In particular, even if you win, one small fluke injury could set you back profoundly.

A win gets me a grand plus travel expenses.

Comment

What an incredible man child with no sense of adult responsibility or personal responsibility you are.

In the first place, if you want to do an MMA fight, fight someone who is also a fighter in a local MMA venue, not a random Internet person.

In the second place, you are arranging a personal vacation across the Atlantic Ocean to London while crying that you do not have money to:
                    (1) pay your bills on time,
                    (2) support your family's needs financially,
                    (3) increase your marketable skills, or
                    (4) save money for a rainy day or to start a business,

and that you do not have time to apply for better jobs.

If you have kids, and are struggling financially, be a man and provide for them, don't go on personal vacations and virtue signal that the reason you are taking a personal vacation across the Atlantic ocean, while struggling to support your family financially, is that you give a shit about 'fascism'.
                    You know Bill, for someone who claims to see psychology as a pseudo-science, you have reality therapy down pretty well. Honestly not trolling with that, some of my profs would be impressed.
                    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

I am dissapoint. Thread title is misleading.

Fash is a little used word of the English lexicon nigh unheard today. As in, never heard in it's context. Haven't seen it used. Remember reading it in an old and very large dictionary on base when stationed on Okinawa back in 82-83. I used to learn a new word every day. It stuck and is appropriate here.

Look it up yourself.

The irony.
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Is there a way both contestants can lose?

Comment

He's clearly a dick.

They sprout like weeds.

^this^

posted as one who's been lucky in that opponent(s) were no shows
                          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

This is the dumbest gong sau we've had yet. The gong sau I pulled out of due to lack of funds made more sense than this.

Comment

*chuckle* this fucker actually passes for an adult.

This is the dumbest gong sau we've had yet. The gong sau I pulled out of due to lack of funds made more sense than this.
                              errrr... At least now you see how asinine it looks from a 3rd person perspective. Gonzo isn't being an asshole AT ALL.

@Gonzo: Props for giving Travis advice, and not jumping straight to mockery. You're too kind.

@Travis: $1000 if you win? Is that travelling costs included? I have serious doubts that someone will give you such a purse for this match.
                              Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 5/05/2019 2:41am, .
                              go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

A win gets me a grand plus travel expenses.
                                Who pays / holds the money to make sure you don’t get stiffed?

And you have done the math on the upside down factor if you lose a tooth, etc, correct?

If you do this, who trains you to maximize win probability and minimize injury potential?

Getting stiffed on the money is a frequent event, so take precautions accordingly and insist on a third party escrow service.
                                Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 5/05/2019 3:49am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X