X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tramirezmma
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    Don't you have a family to support? Seems like you have a lot going on rn for a trans-atlantic throwdown with an internet troll. What happens if you end up in jail over there?
    Meh, 6 months could be enough time to get it lined up without killing the budget. Also, in trying to set up an actual MMA bout with seconds and a ref, not a street fight.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    Don't you have a family to support? Seems like you have a lot going on rn for a trans-atlantic throwdown with an internet troll. What happens if you end up in jail over there?
    He states he is 'poor' remember?

Being 'poor' is the source of all his problems,

not the consequence of his deliberate foolish decisions...

Remember, he has no time to apply for better jobs.

He has no money he can save to start a business, or for a rainy day.

Because 'capitalism'.

Leave a comment:

• ghost55
    replied
    Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Hey Bullies!

So I challenged a fascist to a publicized fight, but it turns out he's in London. Challenger travels, so that's me. I'm currently shooting for a January date, since I will need time to put the travel money together. Does anyone have any tips on making this happen, and hope to get the word out in an efficient way?

Leave a comment:

• Tramirezmma
    started a topic I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

Hey Bullies!

So I challenged a fascist to a publicized fight, but it turns out he's in London. Challenger travels, so that's me. I'm currently shooting for a January date, since I will need time to put the travel money together. Does anyone have any tips on making this happen, and hope to get the word out in an efficient way?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X