I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    And by "gnarly", you mean delicious? Yall don't have Popeye's fried chicken over there? Now that's some good shit right there! Fried chicken, red beans and rice, with probably the best biscuit you've ever had. Yes!
    I'll see your Popeye's and raise you a Roscoe's. Fried chicken is bullshit when not accompanied by waffles and hot sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
      I'll see your Popeye's and raise you a Roscoe's. Fried chicken is bullshit when not accompanied by waffles and hot sauce.
      I have no issues with this. Have you tried fried fish and waffles? A place down the road started selling those a couple years ago. Pretty dang good.
      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

So, I will necro this thread to check on Tramirez.

It has been 7 months since the last time he came on here,

specifically talking about making macho-macho and somewhat bizarre fight challenges.

So, Tramirez, what is going on, how is your life, and why the bee in your bonnet this time?

I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          So, I will necro this thread to check on Tramirez.

It has been 7 months since the last time he came on here,

specifically talking about making macho-macho and somewhat bizarre fight challenges.

So, Tramirez, what is going on, how is your life, and why the bee in your bonnet this time?

I'm curious.
          Hes on my friends list on Facebook and last I remember seeing he was doing well losing weight and lifting I think.
          King without a crown

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X