I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post

Ideally, my family and I will go on vacation next year to London, and I'll make my pro debut for PDA. 2 birds and all that.

Comment

Or post Brexit we invade France. Either way fighting will ensue.....

Comment

Or America will go full mad Max and our passports will be worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          Or America will go full mad Max and our passports will be worthless.
          Better stock up on fuel, dog food, spare parts for v8 engines. Also sawn off shotguns seem to be the weapon of choice for all serious road warriors. It also wouldnt hurt to give yourself a cringy name like humungus or toe cutter. Contrary to popular belief boombarabgs dont come back or sever peoples heads, so i wouldnt waste time crafting one. Ohh and dont forget the spikey rims ben hur style.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandem View Post
            Here are some things I recommend doing in London after this guy stands you up:
            -go to the National Gallery
            -don't bother with the London Eye, complete waste of time
            -Natural History Museum is cool
            -Greenwich Park is nice and also has the latitude 0 line and is also the reference point for the time zone system because we used to run the world
            -go south of the river, eat at a chicken shop and tell me how it compares to yank chicken
            -walk along Southbank
            -visit the mural at Cable Street (nearest train station is Shoreditch High Street) since you like direct antifascist action
            -spoons

If none of these sound worth the flight tickets then forget about this shit.
            King without a crown

Comment

I ain't know Brit stuff. What's wrong with a chicken shop?

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                I ain't know Brit stuff. What's wrong with a chicken shop?
                I'm guessing PDA is from North London. North Londoners think they're too good for salmonella.
                (Seriously though don't eat in the independent ones cause you might die, go Lions or Morley's)

Comment

We will require a full report on what you ate in Chicago.

Comment

I'm guessing PDA is from North London. North Londoners think they're too good for salmonella.
                    (Seriously though don't eat in the independent ones cause you might die, go Lions or Morley's)
                    King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      We will require a full report on what you ate in Chicago.
                      Certainly, it will be lengthy !
                      King without a crown

Comment

This guy was never going to give you the satisfaction of winning a fight.

This is the rule and rarely the exception: Neo-nazis are cowards. Their self-image cannot tolerate the possibility of losing a fair fight so they'll never engage in one. Not ever.

They are driven by their need to feel important in a world where they cannot accept that they are losers.

They are obsessed with flimsy ideas of dominance and superiority but it's all just a self constructed shell game to protect their incredibly fragile egos.

If they were anything resembling what I consider a man, then they wouldn't give a shit about living in close proximity to other races.

I have every background and cultural reason to be a racist except I can't see anything but the weakness of it all.

It's a fear of being inadequate that drives them, that's why they cannot tolerate the existence of anyone that could ever dominate them.

So they pull all this racewar garbage. Fuck 'em. They are the ultimate self deluding assholes and you can't beat that kind of stupid out of a person. It will just feed their perverse obsessions.
                        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

[QUOTE=PDA;3032753]

Comment

Comment

Shit, that's literally a 10 minute walk from my house
                              And just like that we verified to all on bullshido our superiority when discussing RBSD for knife attack’s .
                              King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                                I had to google what these chicken shops were. Looked at the morley’s website. Looks like the menu is a cross of bruger king, mc donalds and kfc. Theres a burger on there that looks identicle to a bic mac.

We got ‘chicken shops’ here in australia but they different from the english counterpart. They usually sell whole half or quarter chickens that have either been roasted or depending on the shop, cooked over charcoal. They usually sell sides to go with the chicken. They are generally pretty good aswell in terms of hygene.

Fried chicken places are generally gnarly in every place of the world.
                                And by "gnarly", you mean delicious? Yall don't have Popeye's fried chicken over there? Now that's some good shit right there! Fried chicken, red beans and rice, with probably the best biscuit you've ever had. Yes!
                                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X