Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I've Gong Sau'd a Reddit Fash.

    Hey Bullies!

    So I challenged a fascist to a publicized fight, but it turns out he's in London. Challenger travels, so that's me. I'm currently shooting for a January date, since I will need time to put the travel money together. Does anyone have any tips on making this happen, and hope to get the word out in an efficient way?

    #2
    Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Hey Bullies!

    So I challenged a fascist to a publicized fight, but it turns out he's in London. Challenger travels, so that's me. I'm currently shooting for a January date, since I will need time to put the travel money together. Does anyone have any tips on making this happen, and hope to get the word out in an efficient way?
    Don't you have a family to support? Seems like you have a lot going on rn for a trans-atlantic throwdown with an internet troll. What happens if you end up in jail over there?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
      Don't you have a family to support? Seems like you have a lot going on rn for a trans-atlantic throwdown with an internet troll. What happens if you end up in jail over there?
      He states he is 'poor' remember?

      Being 'poor' is the source of all his problems,

      not the consequence of his deliberate foolish decisions...

      Remember, he has no time to apply for better jobs.

      He has no money he can save to start a business, or for a rainy day.

      Because 'capitalism'.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        Don't you have a family to support? Seems like you have a lot going on rn for a trans-atlantic throwdown with an internet troll. What happens if you end up in jail over there?
        Meh, 6 months could be enough time to get it lined up without killing the budget. Also, in trying to set up an actual MMA bout with seconds and a ref, not a street fight.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          He states he is 'poor' remember?

          Being 'poor' is the source of all his problems,

          not the consequence of his deliberate foolish decisions...

          Remember, he has no time to apply for better jobs.

          He has no money he can save to start a business, or for a rainy day.

          Because 'capitalism'.
          I have a good job, and you can go fuck yourself you old piece of shit. Make sure they publish an obit when you fucking die so I can piss on your grave.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
            Meh, 6 months could be enough time to get it lined up without killing the budget. Also, in trying to set up an actual MMA bout with seconds and a ref, not a street fight.
            Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, you should instead spend those six months finding a place to live and helping your wife get a new job?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
              Meh, 6 months could be enough time to get it lined up without killing the budget. Also, in trying to set up an actual MMA bout with seconds and a ref, not a street fight.
              What an incredible man child with no sense of adult responsibility or personal responsibility you are.

              In the first place, if you want to do an MMA fight, fight someone who is also a fighter in a local MMA venue, not a random Internet person.

              In the second place, you are arranging a personal vacation across the Atlantic Ocean to London while crying that you do not have money to:
              (1) pay your bills on time,
              (2) support your family's needs financially,
              (3) increase your marketable skills, or
              (4) save money for a rainy day or to start a business,

              and that you do not have time to apply for better jobs.

              If you have kids, and are struggling financially, be a man and provide for them, don't go on personal vacations and virtue signal that the reason you are taking a personal vacation across the Atlantic ocean, while struggling to support your family financially, is that you give a shit about 'fascism'.
              Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 5/04/2019 8:38pm, .

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, you should instead spend those six months finding a place to live and helping your wife get a new job?
                You think I'm not doing that? Also, I figured out the living arrangements thing, and there's some hope on the wifey job front. Might be an opportunity for remote work so she can keep studying for her programming degree. Always nice to have an old work contract day they might have a job for you at their new company.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                  I have a good job, and you can go fuck yourself you old piece of shit. Make sure they publish an obit when you fucking die so I can piss on your grave.
                  You said you were poor, and that all your problems center around the fact that you are poor.

                  How can you be poor, and doomed to never succeed because you are poor and 'have a good job'.

                  You contradict yourself deeply.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Dr. Gonzo is being a cunt but he has a glimmer of a point. There's plenty of fascists in Colorado and the rest of the CONUS if you really need to pick pointless fights.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Fist fights are stupid. The only kind of political violence that matters or garners respect comes out of the barrel of a gun.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                        Dr. Gonzo is being a cunt but he has a glimmer of a point. There's plenty of fascists in Colorado and the rest of the CONUS if you really need to pick pointless fights.
                        I am telling the truth and giving the man child some tough love.

                        If I was being a cunt, I would encourage him to fuck his life further by being a moronic ass with his financial choices, and encourage him to go to London to make an ass out of himself further.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          What an incredible man child with no sense of adult responsibility or personal responsibility you are.

                          In the first place, if you want to do an MMA fight, fight someone who is also a fighter in a local MMA venue, not a random Internet person.

                          In the second place, you are arranging a personal vacation across the Atlantic Ocean to London while crying that you do not have money to pay your bills on time, increase your marketable skills, save money for a rainy day or to start a business, and that you do not have time to apply for better jobs.

                          If you have kids, be a man and provide for them, don't go on personal vacations and virtue signal that the reason you are is that you give a shit about 'fascism'.
                          Motherfucker, you've extrapolated a lot of shit from previous posts.

                          First, the guy is supposedly a fighter, and an unrepentant fascist. He does not dispute that he is a fascist.

                          Second, I've never said I couldn't pay my bills on time. I've yet to have missed a payment on any debt or bill I have for about a decade. Rent was going to become an issue, but one way or another we've figured that out.

                          Third, I do almost nothing but provide for my kids. I work OT frequently, take trips out of state to work whenever work is slow, and have given up any leisure activities I have that cost money and don't benefit the family. Im putting in time, and effort, and love. You don't know me, you've never been where I'm from, and you'll be a writhing pile of maggots by the time I get where I'm going. Unless you're making a job offer or trying to help put food on the table, your bullshit opinion is less than worthless to me. Kind of like you're overall worth to the world.

                          Finally, I clearly care a great deal about fascism and political struggle in general. It's not a game to me, or an esoteric concept.

                          P.S. I plan on making money on this venture.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Isn't this kind of a step down from gong sauing a sex offender?

                            Does this guy actually do fascist thing, or is he just all talk? How many gypsies has he gassed?
                            Dan Severn loves raping people.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              I am telling the truth and giving the man child some tough love.

                              If I was being a cunt, I would encourage him to fuck his life further by being a moronic ass with his financial choices, and encourage him to go to London to make an ass out of himself further.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X