Rabbit Style Kung Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rabbit Style Kung Fu

You guys finally drove WRabbit over the edge.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/easter-bunny-florida-brawl

Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

I have an inflatable hippo-ballerina costume... every time I got out in the damn thing I am terrified that this (or any variation involving cameras and physical violence) is how the night will end...
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

See, Rayce has been telling everyone that Florida has the best fighters. Even our rabbits can whip you ass.
      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

That's really me in that costume. I get down to Orlando every now and then.

Anything goes in Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
          That's really me in that costume. I get down to Orlando every now and then.

Anything goes in Orlando.

Much better performance than your Lei Tai video, that's for sure !

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Orlando is for tourists. What happens in Clearwater is what irks me.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
              Much better performance than your Lei Tai video, that's for sure !
              I wasn't allowed to wear the bunny suit on the platform.

Kung Fu deathmatches have rules too, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                I wasn't allowed to wear the bunny suit on the platform.

Kung Fu deathmatches have rules too, you know.
                Yeah, I'm sure that Seoi Nage would have worked on the big dude if you had had the bunny suit on, LOL !

You and Mrs. Rabbit should dress up in Rabbit furry costumes while in Atlantic City. Heck, just the masks would be cool, and post a photo here.

For example, I am sure you can outdo this couple.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X