Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Captain Marvel *hit post thread. Let's talk about the movie. *Spoiler thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On another non-fox news note, I really liked the sound track. Actually I really liked the whole 90s vibe altogether. Reminds me of my 20s, which is kind of bittersweet because in doing so it also reminds me that I’m not so young anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
      On another non-fox news note, I really liked the sound track. Actually I really liked the whole 90s vibe altogether. Reminds me of my 20s, which is kind of bittersweet because in doing so it also reminds me that I’m not so young anymore.
      Did you see BumbleBee, the Transformers reboot? Not only did they fix the Transformers from the Michael Bay version back to the 1985 version, the soundtrack was retro.

Guardians of the Galaxy kind of started this trend with Starlord's love of 70's classics, which of course, brings me back to my name before I was born.

This is just the score btw, it has hints of everything from Space Battleship Yamato/Star Blazers, to Super Space Fortress Macross/Robotech, to E.T., to Neon Genesis Evangelion to the Matrix to...Wow the Matrix is 20 years old. When I saw it, you were just being born, figuratively speaking.

I'll upload some of the songs in a few.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/31/2019 7:49pm, .

Comment

Track 1 was a modern pop hit to hook the children.

Track 2 sets it up for the rest of us.

Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
        When I said I'd like to smash every tooth
        In your head

Oh...sweetness, sweetness, I was only joking
        When I said by rights you should be
        Bludgeoned in your bed

And now I know how Joan of Arc felt
        Now I know how Joan of Arc felt
        As the flames rose to her roman nose
        And her Walkman started to melt

Oh...
        Bigmouth, la...bigmouth, la...
        Bigmouth strikes again
        And I've got no right to take my place
        With the Human race
        Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/31/2019 7:48pm, .

Comment

I meant to say liar who is also a gigantic loser.
          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
          Originally posted by Devil
          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
            I meant to say liar who is also a gigantic loser.
            Yes, Milo is both. Between blowing his gig at Breitbart to losing potential millions in book sales...all because he's a rotten wanker.

Don't seriously tell me you look up to him or something, some kind of superhero?

Comment

You've lost your edge, old man. Nobody is biting because nobody wants to see you go off the deep end. Again. For the umpteenth time. Stop trying to troll, you're bad at it.
              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
              Originally posted by Devil
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Any word on when Man-Bull is going to make his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut?

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                  You've lost your edge, old man. Nobody is biting because nobody wants to see you go off the deep end. Again. For the umpteenth time. Stop trying to troll, you're bad at it.
                  Of course you're not biting, you can't prove your claims about Milo and you definitely can't admit to defending him or anything he's ever written, especially in this thread of all places.

You admit defeat like a pro. My hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                    Any word on when Man-Bull is going to make his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut?
                    Insert Giant-Sized Man-Thing joke here.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X