Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post
    Magnificent OP, dude, tremendous !

I didn't know you were capable of such humor.
    Thanks, man. I got my moments. Let's keep it going!

#8: Uber Custom Ruger MK Series

The hell is this thing? Bubba, NO!
    It looks like RoboCop's automag and the magically enchanted rail (+3 against soda cans) was forged and blessed by genuine mystic range gnomes.
    I can't really hate on that. XTRA AF.
    It's just that under all the space age Wundershiese there is still only a bottom shelf, single stack .22 rimfire...
    ...and I will give you ANYTHING for it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1866733_02_ruger_mk_iii_hunter_22_45_22lr_640.jpg
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	4330792

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
      Thanks, man. I got my moments. Let's keep it going!

#8: Uber Custom Ruger MK Series

The hell is this thing? Bubba, NO!
      It looks like RoboCop's automag and the magically enchanted rail (+3 against soda cans) was forged and blessed by genuine mystic range gnomes.
      I can't really hate on that. XTRA AF.
      It's just that under all the space age Wundershiese there is still only a bottom shelf, single stack .22 rimfire...
      ...and I will give you ANYTHING for it.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]18166[/ATTACH]
      Went through the effort to put stippling all over that motherfucker and then put a grip over it. Even stippling over the flashlight holder. Two flash lights? Or is one a laser or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
        Went through the effort to put stippling all over that motherfucker and then put a grip over it. Even stippling over the flashlight holder. Two flash lights? Or is one a laser or something?
        I don't even know anymore. I want to believe it's a laser but it really looks like a secondary tac-light? An excellent choice when stalking cave trolls.
        I feel like we've gone to far. Crossed the Rubicon into no man's land. We're past the point of no return and the only way out is to go all the way down river. Deeper into the heart of darkness...

#9) IMI Desert Eagle .50 AE

A handgun so big it occupies most of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. This behemoth is often seen in the hands of eccentric movie drug lords, eccentric real life drug lords and white dudes who listen to Country Rap.
        Finicky in the extreme and vulnerable to permanent gas tube fouling this over-engineered safe queen stands out as the only thing Israel ever did wrong.
        Perfect for home defense but only if you own dangerous exotic pets and a pair of bespoke cowboy boots.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	th (13).jpeg
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	4330794

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post

#9) IMI Desert Eagle .50 AE

A handgun so big it occupies most of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. This behemoth is often seen in the hands of eccentric movie drug lords, eccentric real life drug lords and white dudes who listen to Country Rap.
          Finicky in the extreme and vulnerable to permanent gas tube fouling this over-engineered safe queen stands out as the only thing Israel ever did wrong.
          Perfect for home defense but only if you own dangerous exotic pets and a pair of bespoke cowboy boots.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]18168[/ATTACH]
          Very popular attraction at gun shows. People flock to look at them, because the booth owner won't let you touch. Then you cruise by to look at the Colt Pythons. Check in on the Barret .50 and then head over to the Glock table to make your purchase.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X