St Louis Systema Warriors!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Louis Systema Warriors!!!!

Does anyone have exp. with ST. LOUIS FITE CLUB Systema warrior class?

St. Louis Systema warrior classes anyone?

Comment

Saint Louis Fite Club Systema warrior class any good?

Comment

ofF the cuff I am going to say no to _____ ______ systema ______ ____. As a general rule, no.

This specific st Louis Systema Warior Spazznetyas blah blah branding ... I have no idea.
        I will google it for you and see.

Comment

lol lol lol Oh shit ... hold on I have to do some housekeeping..

lol

Comment

I infracted him earlier. Could be good for a laugh or two, though, so no bannage (yet).
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
              I infracted him earlier. Could be good for a laugh or two, though, so no bannage (yet).
              https://www.stlfiteclub.com/systemawarrior.html

A few laughs?

​This class is unlike anything currently offered in any martial arts school in the Midwest. No static dogmatic techniques, useless repetitions of dated materials, pads, head gear or gloves. This class will give each student the personal building blocks and attributes to create complete ass kicker.
              This is straight off their WEBSITE.

I am in tears over here...

and then you have their little bit on boxing:
              https://www.stlfiteclub.com/baama.html

With the most ridiculous photos ... complete with a non-ironic "Don't Tread on Me" Snek flag.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                I am officially new to site and didn't read rules good enough?

Was trying to get to 5 posts so I could post my own thread and links for their site.

I live by St.Louis and was wanting something for self defense.

Have never taken MA before.

It's seems like that systema is frowned on here as is krav maga.

BJJ is a option here or I found a place that teaches modern karate which includes kihon, goshin jutsu, nage waza, kata, kobujutsu and kumite, not necessarily in that particular order.

Still looking and googling to find info, sorry if I broke rules, delete if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by tersec View Post
                  I am officially new to site and didn't read rules good enough?

Was trying to get to 5 posts so I could post my own thread and links for their site.

I live by St.Louis and was wanting something for self defense.

Have never taken MA before.

It's seems like that systema is frowned on here as is krav maga.

BJJ is a option here or I found a place that teaches modern karate which includes kihon, goshin jutsu, nage waza, kata, kobujutsu and kumite, not necessarily in that particular order.

Still looking and googling to find info, sorry if I broke rules, delete if you want.
                  You seem to be guerilla advertising for this Systema school. If that's not the case, please let us know. May your days here be long and full of good training.
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

BARE KNUCKLE DOMINANCE!!!
                    When people think bare-knuckle boxing they think about the movies Snatch or Fight Club (why didn't we think of that?). Maybe they heard something about bouts hosted by the mafia or other bad men in back rooms. As an art form, bare-knuckle boxing is reserved for the toughest of the tough. At its core, the challenge is simple in its brutality. Two individuals are punching each other. The winner is the one who is better at punching.
                    *insert two "street" vids available on the page*
                    Since most fights on the street end up as "glove-less" boxing matches, preparing the fists, body and mind is essential in walking away unharmed. The hands/fists are generally an individual's first "quick-reaction" weapons. Knowing how to effectively utilize them against another, without damaging them in the process, is essential for anyone who does not plan to run away.
                    DATE: February 23rd, 2019
                    TIME: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

COST:$59.00 per participant (Click on the PayPal link to register)

*paypall crap*

No equipment is required for this course. Wear comfortable clothes.
                    This course is strictly non-competitive and is open to anyone 18 years of age and older.

For any questions: [email protected]
                    Soooo ... you gotta see this in the context of the page. Words or screenshots will not do this justice.

You will also have to check out the:
                    CLASS NIKATA

Class Nikita is based on female bodyguard training and female specialized operative courses designed with most urban situations in mind. It is our belief that if you train in the skills utilized by high level security and intelligence practitioners, then most street level threats will become rudimentary. And you can still look sexy AF while doing it.

Then it kinda goes off the rails even further... beyond words.

Comment

No, was just trying to get 5 count,the wrong way.

Have no connection with that place, just found it online and was checking on it.

Delete some of repetitive ones or all of them, because I seemed to of got my answer that it is bogus place and not for me.

Comment

It may not be bogus... but you like ... HAVE to go check it out since I moved from the area.
                        No arguments, get your butt in their and see wtf they are trying to do.
                        PLZ K Thnx.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                          It may not be bogus... but you like ... HAVE to go check it out since I moved from the area.
                          No arguments, get your butt in their and see wtf they are trying to do.
                          PLZ K Thnx.
                          Initially I googled Martial arts in St.Louis, Mo. and got this result-

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=lc...E,lf:1,lf_ui:2

Started checking out their websites and found the one I asked about.

I also found your site and joined and trolled for info.

Searched St. Louis on your site and found a old thread about someone asking about Kung Fu in St. Lou. area and most comments was neg. I'm sure there might be more in post comments, but that was the one that popped up with St. Lou. in thread title.

I asked about that club because I thought their might be more St. Lou. people on forum now and have first hand knowledge of places in this area, where I don't waste money checking out what I don't really know anything about except reading on internet.

Seems like majority of people on this site dislike TKD for self defense and KM and Systema have alot of Mcdojos around the US.

I'm 55 year old male and was just wanting self defense really, that has no MA training and not in very good shape.
                          Right now I'm going to put this on hold until I meet some people with first hand advice, that I can trust and not get ripped off/ waste money.

Comment

Originally posted by tersec View Post
                            Initially I googled Martial arts in St.Louis, Mo. and got this result-

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=lc...E,lf:1,lf_ui:2

Started checking out their websites and found the one I asked about.

I also found your site and joined and trolled for info.

Searched St. Louis on your site and found a old thread about someone asking about Kung Fu in St. Lou. area and most comments was neg. I'm sure there might be more in post comments, but that was the one that popped up with St. Lou. in thread title.

I asked about that club because I thought their might be more St. Lou. people on forum now and have first hand knowledge of places in this area, where I don't waste money checking out what I don't really know anything about except reading on internet.

Seems like majority of people on this site dislike TKD for self defense and KM and Systema have alot of Mcdojos around the US.

I'm 55 year old male and was just wanting self defense really, that has no MA training and not in very good shape.
                            Right now I'm going to put this on hold until I meet some people with first hand advice, that I can trust and not get ripped off/ waste money.
                            Do you have any boxing or kickboxing gyms in the area? Rule of thumb is that most RBSD places are full of shit that'll likely teach you bad judo with some sloppy kick boxing and a lot of compliant drills to boot.

BJJ would be a good place to start.
                            "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

I know there are some excellent Judoka and TKD guys in St Louis. I am fairly certain there are two or three BJJ schools in the area as well. Yes lots of BS too but that is par for the course everywhere.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X