X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDT crapposting thread, because we all need the outlet

Ok I'll start:

I honestly didn't know that they made BDU pants this big

Once again, one in four deaths in the US are from preventable heart attack... Just saying... Priorities bro.

Then there is this... Murica baby Murica

Then this one here makes me rethink my life choices in training BJJ when all I have to do is growl, bite and eye jab

Don't forget margin of error, because no other MA trains for resisting opponents and stress

Since I have a five video limit, I'll end with this gem of a RNC defense... Holy Hell they want to get someone killed

Alright folks show no mercy.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    I honestly didn't know that they made BDU pants this big
    They don't. That's a repurposed tent.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
      Since I have a five video limit, I'll end with this gem of a RNC defense... Holy Hell they want to get someone killed

Alright folks show no mercy.
      ummmm ...

ummmm ...

... isn't that video like 20-27 seconds too long?
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
        ummmm ...

ummmm ...

... isn't that video like 20-27 seconds too long?
        Yeah, pretty much. It would have been good night Gracie, or Nikoele or whatever her name is.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

I don't think they have actual grapplers and strikers helping them create the material.
          Just a strange nagging suspicion.
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I don't think they have actual grapplers and strikers helping them create the material.
            Just a strange nagging suspicion.
            Pfft... What for. We all know that MMA bullshit doesn't work. The Furious Five, now if they could just find Grand Master Flash:

Comment

Ahhhhh YMAS...
              What exactly are that fat fucks qualifications?

Was he a cop a POST instructor Special Forcesor what?

How about Miss weightlifter does she have any martial arts training other than being a good shape?
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                Ahhhhh YMAS...
                What exactly are that fat fucks qualifications?

Was he a cop a POST instructor Special Forcesor what?

How about Miss weightlifter does she have any martial arts training other than being a good shape?
                This is from their website:
                For the lady
                OK, they apparently also use the Redman suit which I find funny as it is really outdated

But don't worry their redman has quals too

Comment

The cute thing about the Redman suit is that it is VERY clear it is only a one sided and mostly compliant drill despite the contact level... otherwise both would be in armor ... right?
                  BILL HICKS,
                  1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

The cute thing about the Redman suit is that it is VERY clear it is only a one sided and mostly compliant drill despite the contact level... otherwise both would be in armor ... right?
                    Let them go to a Dog Brothers Kali Tudo event and present their ideas in pseudo combat.

Comment

Was that video sped up or what?

So, no real world experience, from what I could understand, for any of them.

No LEO, military, or combat sport training.

Massive circle jerk...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I've seen Redman training , it is for the s students.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          Was that video sped up or what?

So, no real world experience, from what I could understand, for any of them.

No LEO, military, or combat sport training.

Massive circle jerk...
                          The more massive the circle,

the less chance of anyone taking jism shrapnel

So long as proper posture and direction are rigorously practice.

It's the itty bitty circle jerks you have to worry about,

Particularly the vectors, and angles, etc, etc.

Purely a theoretical observation, of course.

Comment

Full contact full speed training isn't for beginners.

Too much can go wrong.

Comment

Depends. First of all, it is nearly impossible to move in a redman suit. Which is why more modern things like Spartan Gear has come along. Second to that, there can be times when only the instructor/assailents are dressed in the full get up(though I would typically recommend that everyone where the helmets). But then I typically operate on the continuum of resistance theory, where you move from minimal resistance(drilling new technique to just learn it but it is kept honest) to(without body armor) 80-90% resistance(we are not going to intentionally do anything that will harm the other person, or take illegal shots). In something like Spartan Gear you can edge that up some(still wouldn't recommend full force blows to the back of the head). The 100% level I break into competition(fighting to a rule set where you don't care if your opponent gets hurt, but you won't do anything illegal) vs street fight(truly anything goes). I don't personally believe you can ever go full 100% street fight, though you can get close enough that it won't matter. If you want the experience, go bounce or do some EP or something where you will get the chance in relatively low threat environments.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X