No announcement yet.

Potential Goldmine For YMAS Video LOLs - Defence Lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh, looks like someone involved is lurking. Hi, Karateps!

Wanna say hello and give us your opinion?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Everybody talks about going full speed, but not many, if any, of these types of groups do, from what I've seen.

Even the ones for cops, that I posted in AdGrap, claimed to be "full speed" but were nothing even close.

And they were not doing "the deadly", either, just basic grappling stuff that a decent blue belt in BJJ would know.
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

What language is he speaking?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumby View Post
          What language is he speaking?
          Hollywood-ese.

For the forgetful this is the guy who consulted on the Christopher Nolan Batman reboot, responsible for changing Bruce Wayne's fighting style from Thai boxing to KFM.

And from that paycheck, thus sprang DefenceLabs.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X