Potential Goldmine For YMAS Video LOLs - Defence Lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential Goldmine For YMAS Video LOLs - Defence Lab

A friend shared this video on Facebook and oh fuck yes it is bad. Not only does it feature completely impractical advice, but it also has the gift that is a high production value, meaning science gets to be abused in the process.

Check out their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/DefenceLab/

I'm not going to link their website here because it will help their organic ranking and I'd rather no one found these guys, but holy shit, amazing.

Seriously, they have "one technique a week" and it is a LOL-fest of LARPery and attempted badassery. I say attempted because that is exactly what I mean.

Check out the attack from within guard.

Or this legendary one from mount.

Or a modified parry.

Or another multiple attacker scenario.

I don't think I have been this satisfied with a find in years, I did a search and nothing came up, so I hope it is a fresh one for you all too.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Oh Defense Lab! Yes yes yes... I will have to find their old threads.

Low hanging fruit they are not. The little fantasy warriors will put up quite a fuss if you can get them engaged.

Man I wish I had more time... some of their old threads were magical.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Yeah, these guys were a KFM splinter group, iirc. We've discussed them lots, here.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Threads for your face:
        https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=125966
        https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=116082
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Is it just me or are those links no longer working. Can't seem to watch any of the vids

Comment

Well, those links are fine for me, but they are outdated now so I'm going to run with this new thread.
            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
              Well, those links are fine for me, but they are outdated now so I'm going to run with this new thread.
              I meant to the vids you linked in OP not the old thread

Comment

Originally posted by brend0_ View Post
                I meant to the vids you linked in OP not the old thread

They were linked from my personal account, but I tested them in a work account and they worked. If they don't, I've provided the Facebook page, or should I watch them for you again and give you a blow by blow?
                I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                  They were linked from my personal account, but I tested them in a work account and they worked. If they don't, I've provided the Facebook page, or should I watch them for you again and give you a blow by blow?
                  I probably have to like the page or something. Brains a little slow today was out late at a concert last night.

Although you giving a blow by blow does still sound potentially amusing.

Comment

They worked fine for me on desktop (the bookface video links).

Thanks to Sub for the inhouse links. I know there is at least one other one.
                    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                    BILL HICKS,
                    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I want one of those fruity uniforms.
                      Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by brend0_ View Post
                        I probably have to like the page or something. Brains a little slow today was out late at a concert last night.

Although you giving a blow by blow does still sound potentially amusing.
                        Would've done it if you had said any of these:
                        Arousing
                        Titillating
                        Sensual
                        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

There's a gym of there's that's not far off of where I live. One of the former members invited me down to check it out last year but I don't think I'm quite skilled enough to really go down there and judge their system.
                          "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Been a while since i seen this guy, he only ever pops up when somone is trying to show bullshit. His multiple attacker videos are, i havnt got words to describe. In what universe would this work? Even if you were superman or the flash you wouldnt do this. Would be simpler to move out of the way and start throwing punches.

If your fast enough to do this shit under pressure then you could be a world class boxer and not know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                              Been a while since i seen this guy, he only ever pops up when somone is trying to show bullshit. His multiple attacker videos are, i havnt got words to describe. In what universe would this work? Even if you were superman or the flash you wouldnt do this. Would be simpler to move out of the way and start throwing punches.

If your fast enough to do this shit under pressure then you could be a world class boxer and not know it.
                              There's always some arsehole who wants to reinvent the wheel...
                              "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X