Oldest body part...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oldest body part...

My penis. It doesn't let me down, cause it never had a chance to, but I let it down every single day of my virgin life.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 2/07/2019 8:35am, .

Comment

By the way, I'll be shoving my V-card into every one of Lily's threads from now on... in a creepy way.
      Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 2/07/2019 9:11am, .

Comment

For me it's a tie between my neck and both my shoulders.

My right knee is catching up rapidly though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
          My penis. It doesn't let me down, cause it never had a chance to, but I let it down every single day of my virgin life.

Comment

He doesn't count being on the receiving end of all those...encounters...in prison...

Comment

My left nut let me down big time

he had to go

Comment

Yeah, ok, this is a little too much penor for OP, so I'll throw in my complaints.

1) Left knee. I get serious side-to-side torsional pain, and it's usually the last part of me to wake up, in the morning
                2) Beard. I've always looked young, for my age, but my reds started going white almost as soon as I realized there were reds.
                3) Hair, in general. I made a visit, in my 20s, to my GP because my hair was just coming out all over the place. Male pattern baldness sucks. I still have a mane, but it's looking thinner and thinner. Spent my entire post-adolescent youth with not a hair on my chest, and now I have 14. Maybe 15. And 3 of them are white. My feet look like something out of a JRR Tolkien novel, and other parts... well, let's just say that I would have to pay double or more for a Brazilian.
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  Yeah, ok, this is a little too much penor for OP, so I'll throw in my complaints.

1) Left knee. I get serious side-to-side torsional pain, and it's usually the last part of me to wake up, in the morning
                  2) Beard. I've always looked young, for my age, but my reds started going white almost as soon as I realized there were reds.
                  3) Hair, in general. I made a visit, in my 20s, to my GP because my hair was just coming out all over the place. Male pattern baldness sucks. I still have a mane, but it's looking thinner and thinner. Spent my entire post-adolescent youth with not a hair on my chest, and now I have 14. Maybe 15. And 3 of them are white. My feet look like something out of a JRR Tolkien novel, and other parts... well, let's just say that I would have to pay double or more for a Brazilian.
                  So much for no more penor...TMI on the pubes, dude...

Comment

Comment

^^^^

Ain’t shit. Props to those amongst us who’ve fought the real fight and came out more broken down, but still kicking. You know who ye be.

Comment

I have the body of James Bond.

I drink too many martini's, smoke too many cigars, I'm covered in scars, and I don't give a fuck.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke,

thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow!"

Comment

Ride hard, die free and leave a good looking corpse?

Not gonna happen.

With you in spirit Bill. Had a helluva time getting here.

Comment

Lamentations while in the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              I have the body of James Bond.

I drink too many martini's, smoke too many cigars, I'm covered in scars, and I don't give a fuck.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke,

thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow!"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X