Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can any one confirm

MABS -----------> YMAS
    Posts seeking information live in YMAS until there is verified data to discuss and links to present.

Desapline Martial Arts on Facebook, 7th dan Andy Desa... I will see if I can find them later, today is busy for me. Hopefully someone who is more Facebook savy can check them out too.

Welcome to Bullshido

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
      MABS -----------> YMAS
      Posts seeking information live in YMAS until there is verified data to discuss and links to present.

Desapline Martial Arts on Facebook, 7th dan Andy Desa... I will see if I can find them later, today is busy for me. Hopefully someone who is more Facebook savy can check them out too.

Welcome to Bullshido
      I don't do book of face but,

Maybe when back in something like 1st dan.....

Comment

More

Point sparring......

Doesn't mean OP's son can't learn something. Just not impressed with any claims to training of SAS.

Comment

Comment

It might be a great school if you want to hop on one leg and play tippy tap, stop and go, cuddly foot tag. I mean there is nothing wrong with that if that is what they are looking at.

Comment

I’m not in the raf reg or SAS but I’ve got pals that are in both and neither have a h2h syllabus. In fact there isn’t a hand to hand combat format of any kind in any arm of the UK armed forces apart from combat sports like Boxing and Judo but they’re clearly sportive and not combative.

It’s most likely that he taught a sas bloke for a bit and is playing the old ‘I’ve taught THE sas’ card.

Comment

it Took some finding out but speaking to a few people including ex students it turns out he got to blue sash in a lau gar Kung fu, a black belt intaekwondo and was with an organisation called black dragons with wuma before settling up centurions with the AMA as a 4th dan in freestyle, he then jumped across to tyga n was made a 6th dan, missing out 5th for some reason n ran there teakwondo and freestyle, before disappearing n reappearing in Scarborough. Not many had good words about him so my son will avoid until he can find somewhere else

Comment

Judo
                  Judo
                  Judo

Cheap and widely available.

Comment

https://www.britishjudo.org.uk/club/...ugh-judo-club/

https://judoscarborough.com/

Comment

Thankyou I will pass on the suggestion to him

Comment

I didn't start judo until 40. Of all the martial arts over more than 30 years practicing, it's the one I wished was started very young.

Comment

Are you in NYS? Hudson Valley?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles leslie View Post
                            it Took some finding out but speaking to a few people including ex students it turns out he got to blue sash in a lau gar Kung fu
                            Regardless of exactly which of the major Lau Gar schools this is from (Britain or Lam Family) , blue sash = newbie.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X