All Martial Arts are Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lily View Post
    Be deserving of your dog’s loyalty. Because I don’t know many humans who eat a cross to the face (outside of training) who would adore you like that.
    I do. Matter of fact, most of my friends are that way. I wouldn't surround myself with any other type of human. Otherwise, I train my dogs the way I've been trained to train them. With pit bulls, they will occasionally try to display dominance. When they do that you have to immediately and firmly respond. If you don't, you will lose them. I've only ever punched him in the face that one time. But I learned a long time ago to handle it quick and right then.

He get's socialized and walked a lot. Of course with a pit bull break stick connected to the other end of his leash. I've had to break his jaw loose before, and you don't want to do that without a break stick.

Comment

A snout pop is correctly done with two fingers, a brisk contact while using positive re-enforcement words. It's not abuse, it's communication. Do not bruise, break skin or bone, that would be abuse. Note that positive re-enforcement is command words and gestures, not just "good boy." Negative re-enforcement is the absence of interaction, basically ignoring the animal.

(edit) we're talking about dealing with animals that establish their pecking order by biting each other; a snout pop is not out of line, when warranted, I sure won't be biting my dog - if that's your cup of tea, well, whatever works for you I guess.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

This thread is full of animal abusers.

Omega - tell me another one.

Sure. 3 Years ago a woman tied her dogs to my gym doors effectively preventing people from leaving and entering throughout that set of doors. One of my members called me from outside and told me about the situation. I went out the other side and walked around the building. There were two dogs resembling corgis attached there one of them growling and nipping at several people looking at the situation. I told my daughter to shoot video of this just in case. I got down on my knees then butt and rolled to my belly to allow the Alpha to come sniff me. I then got up walked backwards to leashes and proceeded to untie the leashes.

I was looking where I could retie the corgis up where it would be safe when the owner came out of the neighboring store screaming "OMG YOUR TRYING TO STEAL MY DOGS". Both dogs proceeded to attack me. After try reasoning with the owner and having everybody side with the woman because, hey, I'm a man. I simply walked out of the situation. (Anybody who's friends with me on facebook hit me up I'll show you the pictures).

3 years before that incident I was visiting my parents. I was going outside get something out of my dad's car when their neighbor's German Shepard came tearing out of the garage and charged me for an attack. When it leaped up I grabbed it by its neck and slammed it on the ground. I pinned the dog and got in its face until it stopped growling. When I let go the dog sprang up but was miraculously calm. When the neighbor came out he started to say something and I told him to "SHUT THE FUCK UP". I walked on over and explained the situation. After the situation I talked to my dad and apparently the dog has attacked several other people.

5 years before that my daughter's pre-school teacher came up to me. She heard I knew how to train rabbits and they just got one that kept attacking the kids. So I went in the back and baited the rabbit to attack me. When she saw my hand she leaped at me to attack and I grabbed it by its scruff, similar to the way you grab kittens. The teacher yelled at me not to hurt the bunny and I smiled at them and told them to relax. I then carried the bunny over to some of the lunch tables, inverted the bunny and started to stroke it gently by it's ears sending the rabbit into a trance. After about two minute I let the rabbit up and it proceeded to hang out on my laps as I gave the other teachers tips on how to domesticate the rabbit and keep it domesticated.

In the case of my wife's horse it was a young 2 year old gelding who has not been taught proper etiquette, or in other words "Don't run over the smaller humans". This is how other horses in his "herd" would have treated them. So are you going to accuse other horses of animal abuse?

Like children who need guidance it is the "Adult" who is supposed to set boundaries so that the "children", or in this case animals, know how to get along in society. Then we have little shits like you who this think this is "Child Abuse" or animal abuse and we have animals attacking other humans making them not safe in society. Kind of runs parallel with what's been going on for the past 30 years. Animal abuse is when you unnecessarily torture an animal; starve them, deprive them of water, don't give the a sanitary area to exist, beat them every day etc. So feel free to take your fucking opinion and shove it up your fucking ass. As far as I'm concern you're just an ignorant fuck that has no idea what they're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
          Travis Ramirez?
          He was just here...

Comment

This thread is full of animal abusers.
            Ms. Lily Langtree,

Many animals, like every person, have their own personality.

Some respond to carrots, some respond to sticks.

But, animals are not humans.

Even though humans are animals.

Some animals love humans and are very attentive to human-animal species signaling.

Many other animals respond better when they are communicated more in line with their own language.

Dogs crave social hierarchy.

And, like humans, they each have their own personality.

So far, Omega sounds like an animal lover who respects animals enough to make an effort to communicate in their language,

rather than expecting the animal to have learned this or that human philosophy, language, and communication.

And you sound like a human who is animal lover, and a gentle soul, who may anthropomorphize other species.

But, I shall agree with you on point, dogs are better than many humans, when it comes to loyalty, and many other virtues.

And for those of us in Florida particularly, dogs are ideal companions.

They will lay down their life for you, and they make excellent emergency hurricane protein rations.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
              Ms. Lily Langtree,

Many animals, like every person, have their own personality.

Some respond to carrots, some respond to sticks.

But, animals are not humans.

Even though humans are animals.

Some animals love humans and are very attentive to human-animal species signaling.

Many other animals respond better when they are communicated more in line with their own language.

Dogs crave social hierarchy.

And, like humans, they each have their own personality.

So far, Omega sounds like an animal lover who respects animals enough to make an effort to communicate in their language,

rather than expecting the animal to have learned this or that human philosophy, language, and communication.

And you sound like a human who is animal lover, and a gentle soul, who may anthropomorphize other species.

But, I shall agree with you on point, dogs are better than many humans, when it comes to loyalty, and many other virtues.

And for those of us in Florida particularly, dogs are ideal companions.

They will lay down their life for you, and they make excellent emergency hurricane protein rations.
              Fine. Make me sound like the asshole here.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                Fine. Make me sound like the asshole here.
                Aren't we all.

Anyway, the proper place for a rabbit is in a pot, with one of the holy trinities, depending on which holy trinity your locale prefers.

And a starch, which never hurts.

And a bit of added fat, because they are so lean.

But they sure do skin easy.

Two cuts, and then it's like peeling a banana.
                Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 1/14/2019 10:19pm, .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	30930EF7-4833-416F-8F24-B8CF9A394164.jpg
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	4330702

This is where Bruno spends most of his time.

Comment

Animal Abusing MMA Thugs!

The lot of you!

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                      Animal Abusing MMA Thugs!

The lot of you!
                      In the villages near Milan, they eat feral cat.

Because cats breed like bunnies...

In the US, if one wants to know if chef has substituted a fat tom cat for an opossum, one must look to the jaw.

Comment

I cant see cat tasting good. All the meats people commonly eat are herbivores, theres a reason to it.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                          In the villages near Milan, they eat feral cat.

Because cats breed like bunnies...

In the US, if one wants to know if chef has substituted a fat tom cat for an opossum, one must look to the jaw.
                          Granny Moses?

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                            I cant see cat tasting good. All the meats people commonly eat are herbivores, theres a reason to it.
                            Bear
                            Snake
                            Alligator

Comment

Omega - I was stirring you a bit, but I stand by the words I chose. Also all your examples were of yourself, I didn’t say a thing about you.

Mistreat an animal 100 times or 100 animals once - it is a spectrum to me. We are at the top of the food chain, our animals have few choices. I have been around horses for the past 29 years and seen quite a bit of mistreatment disguised as ‘discipline ‘ when it is often the handler who needs to check themselves . Believe it or not, a dentist-turned lay Buddhist nun with extensive experience with horses is the one who convinced me to reflect on my state and how we got to a situation before I interact with my animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]18067[/ATTACH]

This is where Bruno spends most of his time.
                                Stop manipulating my emotions with photos of your good boy!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X