Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
    I don't buy it

When two bulls fight they lock horns in a massivly powerfull head butt, delivering many hundreds of psi of force and just shrug it off and fight on like nothing has happened

A human can not deliver that kind of force without mechanical advantage,and even if they could thier hands and wrists would be shattered and useless.
    If a person's arms are big enough, he can knock out a bull without injuring his wrists. The muscle-mass in his arm will stabilize his bones and absorb the recoil of the punch. Mas Oyama pulled this off, and his arms weren't even especially huge.

Have you ever had any close proximity to a full grown bull HM?
    Yes, I grew up on a farm in central Jersey. Our neighbor used to give us free milk from his bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
      Size and strength are irrelevant in a fight. Watch Royce Gracie winning UFC 1 to see what I mean.
      You left out a few UFCs there, southie.

But irrelevant was the wrong choice of term. You meant "limited".

Endurance, both mental and physical, is what Gracie illustrated. Of course when he started getting his face pummeled a bit more, his whole idea of endurance had to change.

Adaptation to required levels of endurance is way more important than anything. A good, alive martial art encourages that sort of behavior.

But big arms do help a lot. The Tyrannosaurus had to catch prey with its mouth.
      Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/13/2019 5:09pm, .

Comment

I don't buy it

When two bulls fight they lock horns in a massivly powerfull head butt, delivering many hundreds of psi of force and just shrug it off and fight on like nothing has happened

A human can not deliver that kind of force without mechanical advantage,and even if they could thier hands and wrists would be shattered and useless

Have you ever had any close proximity to a full grown bull HM?
        Have you not seen his fight videos? He's been close proximity to harder things than a bull skull.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
          My son broke into tears and uncontrollable sobbing, the other day; I caught the dog chewing up son's favorite blanket, so we had a little snout pop. Son had never seen me discipline the dog, and we have only ever had to do so maybe 3 or 4 times, so it was emotionally havoc for son. The dog is currently in his usual place, laying within 5 feet of me, ready to protect me and the rest of the family against the next cotton invader. Had a very similar conversation with son about what animals are able to understand.
          Show him one of those violent pit bull attack videos. He will never cry about it again.

If he does, give him a little snout pop to show him it doesn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
            He's been close proximity to harder things than a bull skull.
            Penis?
            Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 1/13/2019 5:53pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
              If a person's arms are big enough, he can knock out a bull without injuring his wrists. The muscle-mass in his arm will stabilize his bones and absorb the recoil of the punch. Mas Oyama pulled this off, and his arms weren't even especially huge.

Yes, I grew up on a farm in central Jersey. Our neighbor used to give us free milk from his bulls.
              Vid or STFU

Comment

Vid or STFU
                You want vids of HM's neighbor feeding him bull milk?
                wtf dude
                Just let some things go ... please!

Comment

Vid or STFU
                  You do realize he means semen, right?

You would want that video.

You did years of 功夫散手 and ended up providing Bullshido zero fight video.

Comment

Damn it Monkey, it's like we're the same person.

I'm glad to count you in with us who don't need to see that type of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                      Have you not seen his fight videos? He's been close proximity to harder things than a bull skull.
                      Travis Ramirez?

Comment

I meant vid of Mas Oyama punching out a bull not HM falating that bull

Comment

I meant vid of Mas Oyama punching out a bull not HM falating that bull

Comment

This thread is full of animal abusers.

Omega - tell me another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                              This thread is full of animal abusers.

Omega - tell me another one.
                              I had a chicken that got an infection. I didn't want it to get to the point where the chicken was suffering and didn't want any of the others to get sick. So I went out back and chopped it's head off. But I did hold it by the legs so it wouldn't run around after I chopped it's head off.

I have a big bulldog. When he was a pup, he would try to nip at me. A pop to the snout usually stopped it. One time when he was bigger, he snapped at my hand. He got a cross to the face. He hasn't done that again. He still follows me around the house wherever I go.

Comment

Be deserving of your dog’s loyalty. Because I don’t know many humans who eat a cross to the face (outside of training) who would adore you like that.

As for the chicken, putting an unwell animal down is a mercy.

My sister and I chased our chicken around the tree he was tied to (yeah), he strangled himself. I was about 4 at the time at the dinner table and asked my mum where ‘Johnny’ was. She told me I was eating him.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X