All Martial Arts are Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lily View Post
    And then you made sweet, sweet love to him?
    He said he finished on his chin and used his beard as floss. I am assuming it was taint floss.

Comment

True story:
      My family went out to the horse ranch to walk her horses for Christmas a few years ago. One of the horses got excited and almost ran over my wife. My wife tried to calm horse down but the horse kept pushing my wife. She stepped back and round house the horse to the body. Every time the horse try to push my wife she would do a back kick or round house kick the horse.

My daughter: Dad, why is mom kicking the horse?
      Me: She's pretending to be a dominate horse, they kick each other.
      My daughter: She kicks hard
      Me: That's why I don't fuck with her.

Comment

Muscle is no substitute for willpower, and I know more than a few hardcore gym rats with abs of steel that I know would fold from a single solid hit.

What's more likely is that lifting weights and strength gains just gives you a false sense of security. I see it every time I visit the Jersey Shore and see miles of meatheads who walk around like toughs but end up picking drunken boardwalk fights and getting sent home bloody and covered in their own piss specifically because they are untrained knuckleheads.

Punching a bull (with testicles still attached) or kicking a horse can get you killed by the way. Having raised both...don't do that.

This thread's whole premise is bullshit but I guess anything is better than the Dumbest Post thread.

Isn't it time we resurrected LPTP?
        Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/12/2019 2:25pm, .

Comment

Size and strength are irrelevant in a fight. Watch Royce Gracie winning UFC 1 to see what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
            Size and strength are irrelevant in a fight. Watch Royce Gracie winning UFC 1 to see what I mean.
            I don't think I've ever seen you take the side against strength.

Comment

Omega - your wife sounds like Harsh Mallow’s cousin. Tell her to stop abusing animals.

Comment

Originally posted by brend0_ View Post
                I don't think I've ever seen you take the side against strength.
                All it takes is one good sidekick to the knee to take a larger man down.

Comment

All it takes is one good sidekick to the knee to take a larger man down.
                  Or a knee on belly to keep him alive.

Comment

Bulls have hard heads

Anyone that could punch a bull hard enough for the animal to notice would endure serious damage to their hand. As there are no muscles in the hand weight training will not make the hand less susceptible to damage

TL;DR

I call bullshit on bull punching story

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
                      Bulls have hard heads

Anyone that could punch a bull hard enough for the animal to notice would endure serious damage to their hand. As there are no muscles in the hand weight training will not make the hand less susceptible to damage

TL;DR

I call bullshit on bull punching story
                      Well, it depends how big his arms were.

Comment

Well, it depends how big his arms were.
                        Please elborate

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
                            Please elborate
                            People with big arms can punch harder than people with small arms.

If a person's arms are big enough, he can knock out a bull.

Comment

People with big arms can punch harder than people with small arms.

If a person's arms are big enough, he can knock out a bull.
                              I don't buy it

When two bulls fight they lock horns in a massivly powerfull head butt, delivering many hundreds of psi of force and just shrug it off and fight on like nothing has happened

A human can not deliver that kind of force without mechanical advantage,and even if they could thier hands and wrists would be shattered and useless

Have you ever had any close proximity to a full grown bull HM?

Comment

My son broke into tears and uncontrollable sobbing, the other day; I caught the dog chewing up son's favorite blanket, so we had a little snout pop. Son had never seen me discipline the dog, and we have only ever had to do so maybe 3 or 4 times, so it was emotionally havoc for son. The dog is currently in his usual place, laying within 5 feet of me, ready to protect me and the rest of the family against the next cotton invader. Had a very similar conversation with son about what animals are able to understand.
                                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X