X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Was that too intense?
    Surely.

You just bit off more than you can chew.
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
        How about you come see me.
        Fat chance, not unlike yourself.

Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay
        Gimme the mic so I can take it away
        Off on a natural charge, Bon Voyage
        Yeah, from the home of the dodgers, Brooklyn squad

Comment

Can you count the # of people on the Internet who get how funny this is, and how I'd go to my grave for Joe's part in this?

If it was a Bs.net poll...maybe 15 people.

That's why I think of him as "GI Joe" before bed every night as I drift off.

Comment

At this point, tonight, I'll gracefully as possible bow out.

Three beers down, I'm of reasonable state of mind.

Wrabbit, who's challenged in the past, bowed out citing work necessity, yet rears head again in cowardly fashion. Won't back his shit talking mouth, given at least a difference of decade in youth and three times that in weight.

You're a narcissist, mouth boxer and coward galore. You talk shit to others, always for more. Can't stand to be wrong, you self ordained expert, the world revolves round you, you tainted self indulgent sack of wannabe something that matters in this world piece of vapid waste of otherwise could have potentially had a mark in the world cept unbelievably sense of self worthiness to maybe mean something to somebody sometime.

Maybe your mother loves you. By stretch. Cause a mother's love.

Kindly fuck off. You're hardly a challenge. More akin to target practice.

Comment

At this point, tonight, I'll gracefully as possible bow out.

Three beers down, I'm of reasonable state of mind.

Wrabbit, who's challenged in the past, bowed out citing work necessity, yet rears head again in cowardly fashion. Won't back his shit talking mouth, given at least a difference of decade in youth and three times that in weight.

You're a narcissist, mouth boxer and coward galore. You talk shit to others, always for more. Can't stand to be wrong, you self ordained expert, the world revolves round you, you tainted self indulgent sack of wannabe something that matters in this world piece of vapid waste of otherwise could have potentially had a mark in the world cept unbelievably sense of self worthiness to maybe mean something to somebody sometime.

Maybe your mother loves you. By stretch. Cause a mother's love.

Kindly fuck off. You're hardly a challenge. More akin to target practice.
              Nobody on BS is stupid enough to challenge me. That science is settled.

True story, due to genetic mutation I am right handed but have to rifle left handed. Is that a lie to you?

Comment

Comment

On Sociocide we have ‘Drinkdowns’, very few have actually happened and there’s LARP involved- why don’t the two of you just have a drink and VHS movie night?

I like you both that I don’t want to see a physical altercation. We are grown ups, no?
                  "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

True story, due to genetic mutation I am right handed but have to rifle left handed.
                    "Rifle" is code for 'wackin' it', right?
                    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Let me clarify my earlier post

You had previously sent me a PM in regard to Bill. I won't go into the meat of the unsolicited post, it was a PM. Upon trying to respond, I found myself blocked. No biggie. It's well known that you're a one way kinda guy. Nothing personal. So I make a post.

Perhaps your wife was standing behind you. Perhaps you're just an insecure bitch. Who knows? You last signed off stating a potential new employer who'd potentially find umberance at you're posting here.

Now

I'm leaning towards your past history of lying, deceit and between us, cowardice. Your
                      ass can't back up your mouth. History. Yours, mine and ours.

So, while I was reaching out, you were pulling in. Suck it.
                      Yes, one of the reasons that I stopped extending an extra gentle hand to Rabbit

despite the fact that he may qualify as having some mental health issues

is because of his repeated threats on posts or PM’s that he was going to report me to the Sheriff, call my university, contact my clients, etc

At which point I decided he was making his own bed.

Most recently, he repeated those threats in a PM reporting me to the mods for hurting his feelings because he does not like when I comment back with the same level of courstesy his posts lack.

So, whether or not he is mentally unstable, he can fuck off for being too much of annoying twat with his threats regarding what he will do to hack people or make false police reports about how people talk to his fake accounts, or how he will call my employers or clients in retaliation for making counter posts to his ridiculous posts.

Rabbit is a hopeless bitch, and can’t seem to participate without inappropriate tantrums.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                        I love this thread so much that I want to take it to bed and have sex with it. I can't believe I almost punted the competition. Thanks, ghost, for getting me off my ass.

I've already picked out some great ones for next year...
                        It seems to have gotten kinkier while you were sleeping.
                        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                        BILL HICKS,
                        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Woke up to see ten varrots. My guess is Wrabbit found the courage to downvote my challenges to his importance hood. Will check back.

Lol

This all because someone nominated him for dumbest....

Lol again

4/10 since head hit pillow. Not counting your earlier rabbit punches.

Twat waffle. Apologies to Lily and any other members of the female persuasion. You have more balls than the Wrabbit.
                          Last edited by hungryjoe; 1/12/2019 8:31am, .

Comment

Can you count the # of people on the Internet who get how funny this is, and how I'd go to my grave for Joe's part in this?

If it was a Bs.net poll...maybe 15 people.

That's why I think of him as "GI Joe" before bed every night as I drift off.

My nomination for 2019. Cause you're a sad sack searching for relevance.

Comment

My nomination for 2019. Cause you're a sad sack searching for relevance.
                              I found you, didn't I? That's because I'm the best.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                                Yes, one of the reasons that I stopped extending an extra gentle hand to Rabbit
                                Snowflake is as snowflake does. You're about as gentle as a bull on meth.

For the guy who decided to hedge himself by putting PhD in his username, you're easily the best candidate for dumbest poster of the decade.

Even when invited to a hip hop concert, you get confused and rant about something unrelated.

Maybe you should grow some empathy, stop calling members frauds, and stop making claims about other people's health?

No, that'd be harder for you than learning to write a clear and concise argument.

What's wrong, BJJ times won't ask you to write for them anymore and your petition failed, so you decided to crusade and chase windmills here?

You fit right in. Fake was right as usual. You've deserved every moment of verbal fisting you've received.
                                Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/12/2019 12:26pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X