This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    On a side note, nothing related to Fake, it is perhaps a little sad, that Rabbit has become a defacto insult...

And, by sad, due to some moral failing on my part, I mean funny.
    "Rabbit" isn't a Bullshido insult. It's called a trope. Someone has to carry the ball. It's an entrenchly-encoded literary reference so essential to Bullshido.net; it goes well beyond Adams to a much darker side of literature, King and Heinlein.

You'd know this if you could write worth a shit or read carefully. IIF is the resident master-at-arms with respect to that, so you fucked up.

The only "der facto" in the thread so far is that you don't have the intelligence or skill to show up in Philadelphia at Franklin Hall on the 24th.

I really do wonder how many chambers you've mastered, Bill. Maybe two. 30 years martial arts experience claim? On BULLSHIDO.NET??? GTFO, unscientist.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/11/2019 11:00pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      I bet I've already won. Your reading comprehension is so terrible, matched only by your horrible writing style.

"crash" obviously referred to the event I posted, not your projection/tang3nt. Everyone seems to understand this but you.

You're the train here; I was the barrier; Fake is the fireball.

You sorry sack of shit. Unlock your PM and let me in cause you hurt my feelings. Really, not, but this one way incucommitado cUmmubication (yeH I can't spell anymore) crap ain't gonna fly.

Welcome back asshat.

another note to self

Laptop is easier than iPhone 5c for which you've refused software updates for three years. Cause memory required. Phone and personal gray matter.

edit

Hack me at your pleasure whoever. I is an open book. Short read for sure, yet salacious. Cause dirty old man, at heart.

Comment

Welcome back from what.

How's this for a dumb post. That's me as a child, trying to figure out what the fuck is wrong with Bill Murphy, PhD. "Jerk" putting it as Goodlun originally did, doesn't seem to cut it.

From his own words.."lack of empathy" might be a good start. Anyone could have nominated 100 of his dumber posts. I kind of wish I had.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/11/2019 11:15pm, .

Comment

I just got neg rep for a heartfelt parody of giving a shit for a long time poster.

Ban worthy bitching about rep, nomination for this years dumbest post or a heart felt fuck you for a misunderstood outreach towards our own resident narcissist. Does momma know you're back on line?

This thread delivers. All of the ugly is here.

Thin skinned delivers again.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
            I just got neg rep for a heartfelt parody of giving a shit for a long time poster.

Ban worthy bitching about rep, nomination for this years dumbest post or a heart felt fuck you for a misunderstood outreach towards our own resident narcissist. Does momma know you're back on line?

This thread delivers. All of the ugly is here.

Thin skinned delivers again.
            Yes, you are a thinned skin neg-reg crying {h}oorah.

Or maybe I just assumed otherwise, that you prefer pain to pampering.

I wish I could neg rep that post 20x so you'd really feel it. That's real love.

Comment

Welcome back from what.

How's this for a dumb post. That's me as a child, trying to figure out what the fuck is wrong with Bill Murphy, PhD. "Jerk" putting it as Goodlun originally did, doesn't seem to cut it.

From his own words.."lack of empathy" might be a good start. Anyone could have nominated 100 of his dumber posts. I kind of wish I had.

Searching for intestinal fortitude, aye? The normal among us call that guts.

Comment

"I slayed MC's back in the rec room era
                My style broke motherfucking backs like Ken Patera".
                Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/11/2019 11:49pm, .

Comment

I love this thread so much that I want to take it to bed and have sex with it. I can't believe I almost punted the competition. Thanks, ghost, for getting me off my ass.

I've already picked out some great ones for next year...
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Yes, you are a thinned skin neg-reg crying {h}oorah.
                    Let me clarify my earlier post

You had previously sent me a PM in regard to Bill. I won't go into the meat of the unsolicited post, it was a PM. Upon trying to respond, I found myself blocked. No biggie. It's well known that you're a one way kinda guy. Nothing personal. So I make a post.

Perhaps your wife was standing behind you. Perhaps you're just an insecure bitch. Who knows? You last signed off stating a potential new employer who'd potentially find umberance at you're posting here.

Now

I'm leaning towards your past history of lying, deceit and between us, cowardice. Your
                    ass can't back up your mouth. History. Yours, mine and ours.

So, while I was reaching out, you were pulling in. Suck it.

Comment

Let me clarify my earlier post

You had previously sent me a PM in regard to Bill. I won't go into the meat of the unsolicited post, it was a PM. Upon trying to respond, I found myself blocked. No biggie. It's well known that you're a one way kinda guy. Nothing personal. So I make a post.

Perhaps your wife was standing behind you. Perhaps you're just an insecure bitch. Who knows? You last signed off stating a potential new employer who'd potentially find umberance at you're posting here.

Now

I'm leaning towards your past history of lying, deceit and between us, cowardice. Your
                      ass can't back up your mouth. History. Yours, mine and ours.

So, while I was reaching out, you were pulling in. Suck it.
                      Cowardice, ha. Where's your Bullshido fight video? I have it. Holy Moment has some, so does Ghost. So do some deplorable people.

Where's Bill's? Is it in the same place as yours?

There's a lineage of people who have tried. Where do you fit in? Where does he?

This is why I persist.
                      Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/12/2019 12:07am, .

Comment

Cowardice, ha. Where's your Bullshido fight video? I have it. Holy Moment has some, so does Ghost. So do some deplorable people.

Where's Bill's? Is it in the same place as yours?

There's a lineage of people who have tried. Where do you fit in? Where does he?

This is why I persist.
                        My fight videos are on VHS. Yes, from when you were a baby. You set up a challenge. I accepted. You then backed out, citing job bullshit. We both know your wife was calling the shots. Hey, it is what it is. I was reaching out. You took it wrong.

You're a mouth boxing wannabe. I'm a has been was never so great but always stood my ground old fart. I have kicked ass in younger years. You got bullied so went the way of the lion dance. I'm better in all ways martial arts. Fighting, sticks, fists, knives or firearms. You suck. I have stories to tell. Nothing spectacular. Just shit from a I've been there and you haven't perspective.

My lessons are free. C'mon down and get some. I don't even train anymore. Cause old mouth boxer. I'll beat your ass and help you stop the bleeding. Cause, a giver at heart.

My last gong sau. Never yet have crossed hands. Yeah, your second offer.

You narcistic wannabe.

Comment

My fight videos are on VHS.
                          Yeah where have I heard this bullshit before.

I don't fight dumbasses online, homey. I just find them. The cavalry will do its job.

VHS my ass, convert it to MPEG motherfucker. Let's see it.

Here's a facto, NJ is the most recent state to provide Bullshido.net fight videos for several years running. Holy Moment is hiding in a closet in Southern NJ right now, in capable of invading homes, wondering what to do next.

"Gong sau", cultural appropriation. You have no fucking idea what this means.

Cornbread eating mook.
                          Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/12/2019 12:36am, .

Comment

Was that too intense?

Comment

Frank Dux has a "VHS fight tape", and it's not even him. I blew that one wide open. Right here on BS, in fact. Where else could I?

Comment

Yeah where have I heard this bullshit before.

I don't fight dumbasses online, homey.

VHS my ass, convert it to MPEG motherfucker.

"Gong sau", cultural appropriation.
                                How about you come see me. I'll dig them out of some box and play for you. One of us has a history of deception, nay, lying.

You beat me and I'll pay your air fare here, home and hotel expenses. That's mighty generous given that the challenger travels. That would be you, cept you backed out. Citing employer issues.

Your history is a given. You could maybe salvage some self worth on your sacred Bullshido site. You only need show up.

Not going to happen. Cause all talk and more so, cowardice.

Pitty is, I was reaching out. You took it wrong because you're on the defensive. Cause never wrong. I'll show you otherwise, for free. Best lessons are those given freely by those who know more. You ignorant fuck.

Mods

I'd ask, given the tolerance shown for Wrabbit, Pship Destroyer and other entities, if this sack of wannabe shit cannot stand up and deliver, be given the uncoveted "I dicktucked a gong sau" badge of dishonor. Cause, ever deserving and maybe the edge needed to make this puss travel south.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X