Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't a landslide btw... I actually won it but then I uncovered a damning voter fraud conspiracy where Democrats, Felons, and Mexicans were voting like 3 millions times and that made me a hero and Sub got the tag.

This was back before he changed his name. He was formerly JFSUSA or something like that.

Comment

In the spirit of marital bliss vs martial arts, signing off. May the winner be, good naturedly, beloved by us all and live to post another day.

amen

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
        In the spirit of marital bliss vs martial arts, signing off. May the winner be, good naturedly, beloved by us all and live to post another day.

amen
        Ramen my friend.
        Ramen.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
          Did you guys (and gals) know that Sub won the Dumbest Post award in 2010?
          Is that true? One of the first threads I started was trollshido'd by Fake, iirc.
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            Is that true? One of the first threads I started was trollshido'd by Fake, iirc.
            That is what people are saying. I don't know... I wasn't there.

Comment

I won the war. You can celebrate with me in Philadelphia (Franklin Hall) on January 24/25th or fuck off.

Bill's only option is to crash. You poor snowflake.

Phrost might be able to help me get you a ticket in time. Anything is possible.
              Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/10/2019 11:12pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                I'd like to remind the people who have not voted yet that Ghost55,

whom we all know and love,

is planning on using the proceeds from the prize,

if his nomination of Rabbit's post wins,

to pay for his tuition at the Marcelo Garcia Summer Camp for Boys that want to Guillotine like Men.

So, if you support Grappling, if you are a fan of Marcelo Garcia, and most importantly,

if you ever want Ghost to be able to guillotine like a man, only 4 more votes for Ghost's nomination,

and his shame at having to try and guillotine people using the Donald Trump small hands technique,

will at last be over.
                There's a prize?

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

I won the war. You can celebrate with me in Philadelphia (Franklin Hall) on January 24/25th or fuck off.

Bill's only option is to crash. You poor snowflake.

Phrost might be able to help me get you a ticket in time. Anything is possible.
                  Why would I crash, like a snowflake?

I am not the person that has that track record on this site...Repeatedly.

I might die from accident or circumstance, when it is my time.

I might from time to time partake of strong drink and make some howl at the moon posts.

But crash? Because of an electronic forum? Very low probability bet.
                  Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 1/11/2019 7:37am, .

Comment

Ha haha hahaha like I said.......

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                      Ha haha hahaha like I said.......
                      All humans are similar to each other to some degree,

it is just of in which ways they are similar,

and which way they differ,

and by how much.

In fact, every person who participates on this board has several things in common.

Comment

Cute shift. It didn't say common, shared or similar I am accusing you of being just like him.

Comment

Cute shift. It didn't say common, shared or similar I am accusing you of being just like him.
                          Why should I care about what you say, your semantics, any comparison you might make between me or any person, including rabbit, or even care about your person?

You're not stupid, but you are certainly a petty fucktard, which is the reason you seem to be on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                            Why should I care about what you say, your semantics, any comparison you might make between me or any person, including rabbit, or even care about your person?
                            The irony after all of your semantic explanations about common, while trying to make sure you distance yourself from Rabbit. You care, boy do you really really care. Noted, for someone who doesn't care you keep posting.

You're not stupid, but you are certainly a petty fucktard, which is the reason you seem to be on this site.
                            Yep, learned it from the Phd Murph, the master of butthurt feelings and pettiness.

Comment

Popcorn anyone?

Comment

The irony after all of your semantic explanations about common, while trying to make sure you distance yourself from Rabbit. You care, boy do you really really care. Noted, for someone who doesn't care you keep posting.

Yep, learned it from the Phd Murph, the master of butthurt feelings and pettiness.
                                If you are going to publicly masturbate yourself, be sure to use some lube, Fake.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X