This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Well, take heart, for if the vote does not go the way of the two left leaning Bullshido Staff members lobbying for their preferred vote,

they can always blame Russian interference.

That would be the left leaning thing to do...

Because Dumbest Post does not always mean Vilest Post.

Sheer stupidity and absurdity, preferably to the point of being ludicrous, and therefore funny in its dumbness, has to count for something in this kind of poll.

1Bad's post was not so much dumb, as just mean, and insensitive, perhaps deliberately so.

And if mean, insensitive posts were the metric of this vote, then Devil, or It is Fake, or Rayce would be contenders, not Wabbit and Bnet.

Maybe a "Meanest Post" tag vote should be held.

And a "Vilest Post".

I would certainly be remiss out of self interest if I did not suggest a "TLDR Post" or "Rambles" yearly award...
    Every time I read your posts like this one, I tend to think you and Rabbit are the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
      Every time I read your posts like this one, I tend to think you and Rabbit are the same person.
      If you took Rabbit,

injected 30 plus years of training and practice into how to really physically hurt people in real sparring situations,

Replaced his anxiety and manic depression disorder
      with slight OCD and a lack of real empathy,

then you might be right in that except for those differences,

we both work in similar technical disciplines,
      and enjoy learning about those topics,

And that might present some common affectations.

Rabbit gives a fuck about things I don’t, and does not know how to fight.

I don’t give a fuck about many of the things he does,
      And I do know how to fight.

He is an anime kind of nerd,

I am an I get off by seeing whether I can beat the other person up or foil their attempt to beat me up on the mats kind of nerd,

but we are both well read,

we both are fascinated by potentially dangerous useful technologies,

and we are both wordy rambling nerds.
      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 1/10/2019 4:56pm, .

Comment

If you took Rabbit,

injected 30 plus years of training and practice into how to really physically hurt people in real sparring situations,

Replaced his anxiety and manic depression disorder
        with slight OCD and a lack of real empathy,

then you might be right in that except for those differences,

we both work in similar technical disciplines,
        and enjoy learning about those topics,

And that might present some common affectations.

Rabbit gives a fuck about things I don’t, and does not know how to fight.

I don’t give a fuck about many of the things he does,
        And I do know how to fight.

He is an anime kind of nerd,

I am an I get off by seeing whether I can beat the other person up or foil their attempt to beat me up on the mats kind of nerd,

but we are both well read,

we both are fascinated by potentially dangerous useful technologies,

and we are both wordy rambling nerds.
        As a complaint was made to the moderator about this post,

I would like to remind the members of this site, and readers of these posts, that I have no credential nor license in Psychology nor Mental Health counseling.

In fact, as I have stated before on this site, I consider Psychology to be a pseudo-science.

So, when I make comments about people's mental states, I do so purely as a layperson, not someone making an actual mental health diagnosis.

However, when it comes to making comments about whether or not someone really knows how to fight, or whether their claims in that regard are hyperbole or wishful thinking, I am a credentialed person, and I do not make those comments as a layperson.

That is all, return to your regularly scheduled programming...

Comment

As a complaint was made to the moderator about this post,

I would like to remind the members of this site, and readers of these posts, that I have no credential nor license in Psychology nor Mental Health counseling.

In fact, as I have stated before on this site, I consider Psychology to be a pseudo-science.

So, when I make comments about people's mental states, I do so purely as a layperson, not someone making an actual mental health diagnosis.

However, when it comes to making comments about whether or not someone really knows how to fight, or whether their claims in that regard are hyperbole or wishful thinking, I am a credentialed person, and I do not make those comments as a layperson.

That is all, return to your regularly scheduled programming...
          A complaint was made? Somebody is lurking behind wife's back. I'd give odds.

Went five days without drink. 4 1/2 without nicotine.

Here I sit with ale and cigar.
          Caught by wife, she's pissed from afar.
          In laundry room she calls out to me
          "Are you smoking?"
          In the garage sits me, with ready reply
          "Yes dear, a Honduran cigar"
          I've had these for years, please just let me be.
          Go drink your Budweiser and know in your heart
          I love you dear cept you bitch when I fart.

amen
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

I'd like to remind the people who have not voted yet that Ghost55,

whom we all know and love,

is planning on using the proceeds from the prize,

if his nomination of Rabbit's post wins,

to pay for his tuition at the Marcelo Garcia Summer Camp for Boys that want to Guillotine like Men.

So, if you support Grappling, if you are a fan of Marcelo Garcia, and most importantly,

if you ever want Ghost to be able to guillotine like a man, only 4 more votes for Ghost's nomination,

and his shame at having to try and guillotine people using the Donald Trump small hands technique,

will at last be over.
            Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 1/10/2019 9:20pm, .

Comment

I'd like to remind the people who have not voted yet that Ghost55,

whom we all know and love,

is planning on using the proceeds from the prize,

if his nomination of Rabbit's post wins,

to pay for his tuition at the Marcelo Garcia Summer Camp for Boys that want to Guillotine like Men.

So, if you support Grappling, if you are a fan of Marcelo Garcia, and most importantly,

if you ever want Ghost to be able to guillotine like a man, only 4 more votes for Ghost's nomination,

and his shame at having to try and guillotine people using the Donald Trump small hands technique,

will at last be over.
              Alas, I've already voted. Was tricked by mods statement, vote many and often.

edit

Will gladly give to his choice endeavor. Cause gofundme is not the best way forever.

Next up, alcohol fueled haikus. Cause it's been tooooooo long coming bitches.
              Last edited by hungryjoe; 1/10/2019 9:28pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                Alas, I've already voted. Was tricked by mods statement, vote many and often.
                If you had a Chicago hot dog in your hand, you would have the decency to get some dead members to vote for Ghost55's nomination.

If you had a Democrat bone in your body, you would open the border and let people from other sites who are not members nor posters vote for Ghost55's nomination.

If you were a Republican, you would realize that the Apocalypse is coming, and Jaysus wants you to get votes for Ghost55...

In fact, there is a growing thought that if Ghost's nomination wins, and he and Holy Moment mate, their offspring will in fact be the Holy Ghost, and the Rapture will occur.

Send this polling data to Russian operatives now, and get their social media machine rolling on this, asap.

The facts don't matter Joe.

Be morally correct, and figure out a way to cheat you so get more votes in for Ghost55's nomination...Do the right thing.
                Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 1/10/2019 9:41pm, .

Comment

If you had a Chicago hot dog in your hand, you would have the decency to get some dead members to come back from the grave and get down to the polling stations.

If you had a Democrat bone in your body, you would open the border and let people from other sites who are not members nor posters vote.

If you were a Republican, you would realize that the Apocalypse is coming, and Jaysus wants you to get votes for Ghost55...

In fact, there is a growing thought that if Ghost's nomination wins, and he and Holy Moment mate, their offspring will in fact be the Holy Ghost, and the Rapture will occur.

Send this polling data to Russian operatives now, and get their social media machine rolling on this, asap.

The facts don't matter Joe.

Be morally correct, and figure out a way to cheat you so get more votes in for Ghost55's nomination...Do the right thing.
                  My two votes are currently tied for first place. Having originally registered as a Democrat in 1978, I am under the impression that my last left leaning bone in my body, the anvil bone in my left ear, has swayed this poll. Long live onebad65.

Ghost, who I've had off site interaction, I consider a never met friend. A bit befuddled maybe, but one of the good peoples never less. Long live good peoples. We live and we learn.

Waxing poetic for non artisan peoples is an endeavor. Kinda like singing in one key. We suck but a little more drink and we're Calipso. Cept before everyone else, just noise.

3rd Old Stock Ale and dry cigar.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                    My two votes are currently tied for first place. Having originally registered as a Democrat in 1978, I am under the impression that my last left leaning bone in my body, the anvil bone in my left ear, has swayed this poll. Long live onebad65.

Ghost, who I've had off site interaction, I consider a never met friend. A bit befuddled maybe, but one of the good peoples never less. Long live good peoples. We live and we learn.

Waxing poetic for non artisan peoples is an endeavor. Kinda like singing in one key. We suck but a little more drink and we're Calipso. Cept before everyone else, just noise.

3rd Old Stock Ale and dry cigar.
                    If you hate Climate Change, vote for Ghost55's nomination, the only nomination that opposes rising sea levels.

If you don't vote for Ghost55's nomination, then you are siding with transphobia.

Ghost55's nomination is the only nomination that opposes racism, and sexism.

The other people who made nominations are Nazi's. Well, except Michael. The Nazi's wouldn't take him for some reason.

Ghost55 is hanging on, in his hospital bed, let's send him a message of support, people.

Vote for Ghost55's nomination.

We only need 4 more vote for a whole year's worth of fun.

Comment

Having gone back and looked at ghost's nomination, I DEMAND an added vote in his behalf. Cause admonished to vote many and vote often. Mods, please give hedence to this request. Slackers you may be, have a heart. Cause not yet the 17th of January and, beside the point, 17 being my favorite prime.

Comment

I am sorry ever since the voting incident of 2009 I have not been allowed to play with/moderate polls.
                        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                        BILL HICKS,
                        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                          I am sorry ever since the voting incident of 2009 I have not been allowed to play with/moderate polls.
                          You suck. Link?

<3

Comment

I kept telling alternate facts about polls and polling that didn't exist so Phrost and IiF deleted the evidence.
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                            BILL HICKS,
                            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Did you guys (and gals) know that Sub won the Dumbest Post award in 2010?
                              BILL HICKS,
                              1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                                I kept telling alternate facts about polls and polling that didn't exist so Phrost and IiF deleted the evidence.
                                They suck. Push my request through for consideration. Please. I'm on a mission.

Cause God asked. Or I'm buzzed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X