X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    No he WON.

You cannot share his greatness with these other fuckrats who fail in his greatness.
    The competition is for dumbest post, not dumbest poster.

Now, the tiebreaker is still for dumbest post, and the person who made that post happens to be the same for both submissions.
    Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post

Now, the tiebreaker is still for dumbest post, and the person who made that post happens to be the same for both submissions.
      I support this method. I should have submitted both posts. I had 1,000+ to choose from.

These are not even his dumbest posts. You should go re-read his conversations with Poopship Destroyer for real gold.
      '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

The artist is the Art my friend. You should know that.

Art is a reflection of oneself. Each post should be a carefully crafted expression of self which is proudly presented to the world.
        “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
          I support this method.
          Of course you do, loser.
          Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Besides he won by a LANDSLIDE! A 22 point lead yo.
            “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

40-27 ... so 13 point.

Sorry, I am not a mathologistition.
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Of course you do, loser.
                Ah, what's one thread across the whole web.

Sacrifices.
                '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                  40-27 ... so 13 point.

Sorry, I am not a mathologistition.
                  The proper term is prestidigitation.

https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Prestidigitation

It's a minor skill.

Comment

Get some:
                    https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=128459

Comment

The funniest thing about this thread is:

Rabbit is in a fucking tailspin to keep himself from getting voted as Dumbest Post 2018... In reality, he's currently 5th in line for the throne.
                      A strong contender for 2019.

Apparently his sock puppet account is heavy in this thread.
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                        A complaint was made? Somebody is lurking behind wife's back. I'd give odds.

Went five days without drink. 4 1/2 without nicotine.

Here I sit with ale and cigar.
                        Caught by wife, she's pissed from afar.
                        In laundry room she calls out to me
                        "Are you smoking?"
                        In the garage sits me, with ready reply
                        "Yes dear, a Honduran cigar"
                        I've had these for years, please just let me be.
                        Go drink your Budweiser and know in your heart
                        I love you dear cept you bitch when I fart.

amen
                        I thought this was some of my better works ):
                        Last edited by hungryjoe; 11/18/2019 4:35pm, .
                        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X