Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, Chiefs! GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND SCORE MORE!!!
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

HOLY SHIT! THIS COULD HAPPEN!

Aww, shit, I spoke too soon.

30 seconds to go, enough for a couple plays and an FG...
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Well ... Who is the winner?
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

UNREAL. Double sudden death evening. Has that ever happened before?

Comment

I mean I know it is 1bad65 but which bit of stupidity gets the award?
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
              UNREAL. Double sudden death evening. Has that ever happened before?
              Correction - this is just regular OT, not sudden death. Both games. Still, both on a night when the total lunar eclipse of the giant blood full moon is happening at the same time, and our decision about whether or not to crown a king, or crown everyone?!?! INSANITY, I say.

I'm quite excited, now.

Comment

Does he get awarded double gold tags?
                2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                  I mean I know it is 1bad65 but which bit of stupidity gets the award?
                  Dude, I'm hoping for Oprah, here. Pray for it, if you do that sort of stuff. Everyone nominated will get dumbest, and everyone nominating will get Almond Joy! THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!

Comment

Correction - this is just regular OT, not sudden death. Both games. Still, both on a night when the total lunar eclipse of the giant blood full moon is happening at the same time, and our decision about whether or not to crown a king, or crown everyone?!?! INSANITY, I say.

I'm quite excited, now.
                    If you love Democracy, realize that one of 1bad's posts is -5, one is -8.

Diesel's direct response to his 1bad submission is +8.

Bnet's response to Michael's is only +7.

The math is clear. It's trial by stone.

Comment

Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
                      Does he get awarded double gold tags?
                      He should get two.

Each one linking to his winning post, so people know exactly who and what they are dealing with.
                      BILL HICKS,
                      1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Dude, I'm hoping for Oprah, here. Pray for it, if you do that sort of stuff. Everyone nominated will get dumbest, and everyone nominating will get Almond Joy! THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!
                        Yeah I figured you would bitch out and protect 1idiot65 from his actions.
                        BILL HICKS,
                        1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                          Yeah I figured you would bitch out and protect 1idiot65 from his actions.
                          You obviously fail to see the magnificence of this. 1bad will get his, in either outcome.

Comment

Whenever I think of an essence-enslaved Podling, I think of 1bad65.

Comment

AWW, SHIT.
                              OK, OK.

Tiebreaker poll to come shortly.

Comment

You obviously fail to see the magnificence of this. 1bad will get his, in either outcome.
                                No he WON.

You cannot share his greatness with these other fuckrats who fail in his greatness.
                                Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 1/20/2019 9:25pm, . Reason: [strike]but[/strike]
                                BILL HICKS,
                                1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X