This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    If I was good at fighting I wouldn't spend so much time getting absolutely destroyed.
    "Success is moving from one failure to another without a loss of enthusiasm."

Churchill.

He was a bastard, too. Born that way.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      Just for future reference, that's what it looks like when I drunk post, which is rare but always beautiful.

You don't like the ancient script? I think it's one of the most amazing writing forms in human history.

A bitch to learn, though.

I'm pretty sure aside from Michael and I, no one else here has even attempted to read the Bible in Hebrew, and when I say attempted I don't mean equally.
      Wrong, again.
      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Well, that was all pretty entertaining!
        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

When you call a pro MMA fighter a "LARPer" there are repercussions.

You think I just involved him?

Dude, I have another ex-UFC fighter on Facebook who is about to come school you on Kuoshu, if you want that sort of treatment.

DO you really not know my fighting lineage? I am part of a larger family of fighters...Christ. Never thought I'd see the day Bullshdo trolled aliveness, but here we are. Sheeeeerdog.

You're the one who criticized his punches...big mistake.
          Rabbit, snap out of it, you are not a professional MMA fighter.

You've trained/studied MA with them? Fantastic.

It definitely means shit when you do.

Who you train with/under is very, very important.

I've trained with some of the best BJJ instructors on the planet. That means shit, too.
          This sounds familiar. Is this like you when got in contact with that poster PShipDestroyer, of whom you repeatedly said that she was "one of the best in the editior business"? Oh wait, that was just a made up person, another one of your lies.
          go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
            Rabbit, snap out of it, you are not a professional MMA fighter.

This sounds familiar. Is this like you when got in contact with that poster PShipDestroyer, of whom you repeatedly said that she was "one of the best in the editior business"? Oh wait, that was just a made up person, another one of your lies.
            I am Pship. I am not a made up person. I am Rabbit's editor, and quite a pro. I love When, Judo, and plumbling.

And no, the MMA fighters being called "Larpers" here include a pro MMA fighter, a retired UFC fighter, on top of all the amateur MMA and full contact schools that participate in Kuoushu Lei Tai in Maryland every year, including some of Bullshido's best ever.

I was just the bait. How you fell for it...my guess is distraction.

Comment

I am Pship.
              For my curiosity, and I know it's the twentyteens, why did you often refer to Pship as "she?" I just have to know...
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                For my curiosity, and I know it's the twentyteens, why did you often refer to Pship as "she?" I just have to know...
                "He/she" has no real meaning in cyberspace any more than "human/dog", hence the famous cartoon.

There are many other people here using false personas, after all. It is as Bullshido as apple pie.

This is basic strategic identity theory. Bugs Bunny in a dress. Somebody got that Easter egg, and a varrot was awarded.

I'd say off hand, most people miss the Easter eggs. They are too busy chasing a mark to stop and smell the roses.

This thread for instance. It's clear who the winner should be, and why I'll always be associated with exhausting his resources.

You're welcome! I really should have nominated him first. I deserve that Almond Joy tag more than anyone here.

Comment

I am Pship. I am not a made up person. I am Rabbit's editor, and quite a pro. I love When, Judo, and plumbling.

And no, the MMA fighters being called "Larpers" here include a pro MMA fighter, a retired UFC fighter, on top of all the amateur MMA and full contact schools that participate in Kuoushu Lei Tai in Maryland every year, including some of Bullshido's best ever.

I was just the bait. How you fell for it...my guess is distraction.
                  Well you clearly suck at editing. You don't need an editor for forum posts. You need a therapist.

Comment

Well you clearly suck at editing. You don't need an editor for forum posts. You need a therapist.
                    Not according to my clientele.

I'm using my mobile phone and still able to construct decent paragraphs. That right there puts be well beyond half of you.

Comment

Hmm, not sure if to run a tiebreaker, or to go full Oprah.
                      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Hmm, not sure if to run a tiebreaker, or to go full Oprah.
                        Oprah.

Comment

Oprah.
                          But, Rams in overtime! That is surely a sign from some sort of diety...

(edit)
                          Here's what I'll do - if the Chiefs win, it's Oprah. If the Pats, we'll go to sudden death.

Comment

I lost, as usual.

Just like the Lions never make the playoffs, and even when they do, Aaron Rogers shows up.

Comment

I lost, as usual.

Just like the Lions never make the playoffs, and even when they do, Aaron Rogers shows up.
                              Yeah, but I already gave you a participation medal ;)

Comment

Yeah, but I already gave you a participation medal ;)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X