Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbest Post 2018 Edition: VOTING!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Last night, my youngest challenged me to say 10 words in Hebrew.

    I gave him the entire בָּרוּך אַתָּה אַדָנָי אֱלהֵינוּ מֶלֶך הָעוֹלָם אַשֶׁר קִדְשָנוּ בְּמִצְוֹתָיו וְצִוָנוּ לְהַדְלִיק נֵר שֶל שַבָּת

    Like most kids his age, he was not impressed.
    No one cares.

    Comment


      Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      Apparently you're not read in to the ongoing conflict.

      Don't panic.

      Just so you know, I speak spotty Hebrew and have (hot, sexy) Russian Jewish comm experts on standby.

      God's fault.
      Why? Any Israeli in tech speaks better English than you do.
      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

      "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

      Comment


        Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
        Apparently you're not read in to the ongoing conflict.

        Don't panic.

        Just so you know, I speak spotty Hebrew and have (hot, sexy) Russian Jewish comm experts on standby.

        God's fault.
        Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
        Why? Any Israeli in tech speaks better English than you do.
        Oh... I get it. This is all part of your Yaakov Bond Double Efes Sheva fantasy.
        Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

        "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

        Comment


          Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
          It does in this case.

          You should probably actually watch his fights before making any more goofy statements about larping.

          Lei Tai, pro MMA...take your pick and come back and post that again with a straight face. I promise not to laugh.

          Jackson hits like a sledgehammer. It's right there in the video, year after year. He's sent people to the hospital.

          Your trolling needs work.
          Oh look, Rabbit is involving a Lei Tai competitor that he met once to cover his stupidity.


          Sigh
          go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

          Comment


            Originally posted by DCS View Post
            Only his wife. He is more into Don Gibb.
            Whatever keeps the marriage strong, I guess. It's important to remember the children, it's for them that you're enduring this day-in day-out.
            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

            Comment


              Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
              No one cares.
              Just for future reference, that's what it looks like when I drunk post, which is rare but always beautiful.

              You don't like the ancient script? I think it's one of the most amazing writing forms in human history.

              A bitch to learn, though.

              I'm pretty sure aside from Michael and I, no one else here has even attempted to read the Bible in Hebrew, and when I say attempted I don't mean equally.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                Why? Any Israeli in tech speaks better English than you do.
                You've heard me speak?

                Where are the bugs planted, Michael.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                  Oh look, Rabbit is involving a Lei Tai competitor that he met once to cover his stupidity.

                  Sigh
                  When you call a pro MMA fighter a "LARPer" there are repercussions.

                  You think I just involved him?

                  Dude, I have another ex-UFC fighter on Facebook who is about to come school you on Kuoshu, if you want that sort of treatment.

                  DO you really not know my fighting lineage? I am part of a larger family of fighters...Christ. Never thought I'd see the day Bullshdo trolled aliveness, but here we are. Sheeeeerdog.

                  You're the one who criticized his punches...big mistake.
                  Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/13/2019 6:27pm, .

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                    Just for future reference, that's what it looks like when I drunk post, which is rare but always beautiful.

                    You don't like the ancient script? I think it's one of the most amazing writing forms in human history.

                    A bitch to learn, though.

                    I'm pretty sure aside from Michael and I, no one else here has even attempted to read the Bible in Hebrew, and when I say attempted I don't mean equally.
                    Dad never taught me. I have his prayer book, but it has the English translations right next to the Hebrew script.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                      When you call a pro MMA fighter a "LARPer" there are repercussions.

                      You think I just involved him?

                      Dude, I have another ex-UFC fighter on Facebook who is about to come school you on Kuoshu, if you want that sort of treatment.

                      DO you really not know my fighting lineage?

                      Christ.
                      Fuck me, I have Brent Primus and Austin Vanderford on Facebook. That doesn't mean shit.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                        Dad never taught me. I have his prayer book, but it has the English translations right next to the Hebrew script.
                        Rabbi Michael has pictures of me at my son's bar mitzvah. The details about how he got them shall remain classified.

                        He was not impressed.

                        Thankfully, he and I are BFFs.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                          Fuck me, I have Brent Primus and Austin Vanderford on Facebook. That doesn't mean shit.
                          You've trained/studied MA with them? Fantastic.

                          It definitely means shit when you do.

                          Who you train with/under is very, very important.

                          I've trained with some of the best BJJ instructors on the planet. That means shit, too.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                            You've trained/studied MA with them? Fantastic.

                            It definitely means shit when you do.

                            Who you train with/under is very, very important.

                            I've trained with some of the best BJJ instructors on the planet. That means shit, too.
                            I'm semi-regularly in no-gi class with Chael Sonnen. It is what it is. I found a great place to train. That doesn't make me good by default. I still suck. I'll probably always suck. And that's okay. I'm in this for the long haul.

                            Comment


                              People who claim to be "good" at fighting need to be regarded with suspicion.

                              I've never done that. Glad you haven't either.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                                People who claim to be "good" at fighting need to be regarded with suspicion.

                                I've never done that. Glad you haven't either.
                                If I was good at fighting I wouldn't spend so much time getting absolutely destroyed.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X