This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Actually we make love while watching Bloodsport. It's her favorite JCVD film.
    So wait, you're both fantasizing about JCVD during sex?
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Actually we make love while watching Bloodsport.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
        Psst, loudness of a strike doesn't translate into its force/impact..
        It does in this case.

You should probably actually watch his fights before making any more goofy statements about larping.

Lei Tai, pro MMA...take your pick and come back and post that again with a straight face. I promise not to laugh.

Jackson hits like a sledgehammer. It's right there in the video, year after year. He's sent people to the hospital.

Your trolling needs work.

Comment

Only his wife. He is more into Don Gibb.

Comment

No, my wife is more of a Donald Gibb fan.

Gibb and I could have been twins. Same body type, looks, and charisma.

Comment

Wabbit, you realize we're voting on the dumbest post from last year in this thread and not competing to see who can create the dumbest post this year, right?

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
                Only his wife. He is more into Don Gibb.
                Sorry we cross posted.

I am Donald Gibb. I'm mobile but I'll post a comparison selfie later so you can beat on that too.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                  Wabbit, you realize we're voting on the dumbest post from last year in this thread and not competing to see who can create the dumbest post this year, right?
                  I never make dumb posts. Even my worst posts are full of wicked smart.

Comment

Comment

See and this is why I have said no to e challenges. It is a no win situation.

DTT had his terrible Chun validated even though Jack Risher schooled him.
                      Rudy never received the Kudos he deserved for fighting a well liked Bullshido Mod.
                      Bobbywhateverthefuck validated a dick tucker, while injured, who couldn't spar for shit and called it a fight.
                      DTT had his shit further validated when our original troll lost because of a one track mind.

Yes, I know it was bobbyclumsyninja...........

Let's not forget the fiasco that basically broke Bullshido aka Cy vs Kintanon vs. Matt Phillips.

Just fucking stop.

Comment

I don't believe in broken websites. I don't believe the Bullshido network rests on a website.

Here's the visual evidence, as promised. Separated at birth.

A sharp medical eye will note we even share the same optical genetic disorder.

Ogres on the outside, nerds on the inside.

Comment

Weren't you out saving the world in some sort of Cyber world war or something?
                          Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                            That is one of his other personalities. They can't all be here at the same time, otherwise a singularity would form, or something similarly dangerous.
                            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                              Apparently you're not read in to the ongoing conflict.

Don't panic.

Just so you know, I speak spotty Hebrew and have (hot, sexy) Russian Jewish comm experts on standby.

God's fault.

Comment

Last night, my youngest challenged me to say 10 words in Hebrew.

I gave him the entire בָּרוּך אַתָּה אַדָנָי אֱלהֵינוּ מֶלֶך הָעוֹלָם אַשֶׁר קִדְשָנוּ בְּמִצְוֹתָיו וְצִוָנוּ לְהַדְלִיק נֵר שֶל שַבָּת

Like most kids his age, he was not impressed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X